Welcome to Zenmaster99 - Crazy Physicist, Crazy Friend

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary: Argonne folks chose nicknames starting with "Z". :rofl: Welcome to PF, ZM! That was, by the way, a flounder I swatted you with. :tongue2: If you want a better welcome, let's see if I can dig out some salmon. :grumpy: How come no one ever offers me chocolate, huh? How's a biologist supposed to live without chocolate? Zz, maybe you should start a "welcome a biologist to PF" thread so the biologists can all get a proper welcome with chocolate and stuff. :grumpy:In summary, a new member named zenmaster99
She's in lock-up again. [work]

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome, ZM99!111 :biggrin:

Hold still, again.

<THWACK>

We ate the last of the fish in the freezer, but now you have some broccoli. :rofl: :biggrin: (Ivan and I ALWAYS have broccoli. We hand it out at Halloween.)

Since you're a (WHAT ARE YOU?? NUTS?!?111 :rofl: ) friend of Moonbear's, we'll save you a real special seat on the Turbo RV. :wink: Just bring enough Martini's for all of us on the next trip. Ya? :biggrin:

Just so you can tell me from the rest of the Sisterhood, I'm the Sister with the petite size 7 shoe. :biggrin:

Tsu! It's good to see your fuzzy face around here again! Glad they let you escape captivity long enough to post. Thank goodness I've already warned him I'm nuts, or else he might be starting to worry by now. :biggrin: He still might be worrying that everyone is confirming it.

Let's see, would that special seat on the Turbo RV be back where the shackles...um, er, I mean where that nifty metal sculpture is? :devil:

Moonbear said:
Tsu! It's good to see your fuzzy face around here again! Glad they let you escape captivity long enough to post. Thank goodness I've already warned him I'm nuts, or else he might be starting to worry by now. :biggrin: He still might be worrying that everyone is confirming it.

Don't forget to tell him about your Chip 'N Dale obsession!

Oops! Did I just let the cat out of the bag?

o:)

Zz.

I wonder if Zenmaster99 is as confused as I am right now.

SticksandStones said:
I wonder if Zenmaster99 is as confused as I am right now.

Nah, he's even more confused...confused enough to hang out with me. :rofl:

Tsu said:
Just so you can tell me from the rest of the Sisterhood, I'm the Sister with the petite size 7 shoe. :biggrin:

Ahh.. Sister Smallfoot makes an appearance at last. Long time no see, sis! Hey, isn't it almost the time of year for fawns and baby skunks to start showing up at your place?

Math Is Hard said:
Ahh.. Sister Smallfoot makes an appearance at last. Long time no see, sis! Hey, isn't it almost the time of year for fawns and baby skunks to start showing up at your place?
Don't forget the turkeys!

TSU, we need you back here! I miss you! :cry:

Last edited:
/Me is glad he is male.:rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
I think he needs to meet the entire sisterhood.

I have a picture from our last little get-together:
http://barista.media2.org/wp-content/nuns.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Walnuts vs. peanuts

I am so glad I've found my fellow nuts. :rofl:

Tsu: Yes.
Moonbear: As long as they're fur-lined... o:)
Zapper: So I should learn to speak in a high voice? :wink:
SticksnStones: Hi! Welcome to my world. I'd offer you a seat, but they all seem to have morphed into neutral penguins. :tongue2:
Math Is Hard: Wow! Are any of those bolt-action? :bugeye:

ZM---wondering where to get a habbit (and what ruler is fashionable amongst the modern nun these days?)

zenmaster99 said:
ZM---wondering where to get a habit (and what ruler is fashionable amongst the modern nun these days?)
Warning - collusion or other fraternization (or is that sororitization?) with the members of the PF sisterhood can be habit forming. :biggrin:

I don't know if ZM is nuts, but he certainly has a very strong constitution. He didn't turn into a pillar of salt after seeing my Disney office in person.

:)

Zz.

zenmaster99 said:
ZM---wondering where to get a habbit (and what ruler is fashionable amongst the modern nun these days?)

We're very modern nuns and have long since given up rulers. We prefer laser pointers...just ours are customized to be a bit more powerful than those store-bought ones. :devil:

ZapperZ said:
I don't know if ZM is nuts, but he certainly has a very strong constitution. He didn't turn into a pillar of salt after seeing my Disney office in person.
Hmmm...trying to figure out if that's a good or bad sign. :rofl: See, and you thought he wouldn't pass the Disney test. Did he sing It's a Small World for you? :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Hmmm...trying to figure out if that's a good or bad sign. :rofl: See, and you thought he wouldn't pass the Disney test. Did he sing It's a Small World for you? :biggrin:

Nope, he didn't. In his defense, there was somebody else also who got into see my office (she was utterly shocked!) :)

Zz.