Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Well How Is Arnie doing?

1. Jan 19, 2004 #1
    Anyone from arnie's current strong hold got a view on how he is doing as governer?
    just wondering if a return to film making is on the cards?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 19, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

the governator....i liked that film.
  4. Jan 24, 2004 #3

Gold Member

Zantra, Zooby & Chroot!

How's your governor doing?
  5. Jan 24, 2004 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Zantra, Zooby & Chroot!

Apparently pretty well. He doesn't know anything about politics, but he's surrounded himself with good people. Actually, no one really seems to care anymore. We were all pretty tired of the whole thing by the time the election was over.

- Warren
  6. Jan 25, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

so it wasnt a film???
  7. Feb 4, 2004 #6
    I find it funny how we bash his ignorance and then fail to research whas he is actually doing when the time comes...
  8. Feb 4, 2004 #7

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

He's trying to get a $15 Billion bond passed to cover the hole in the budget. He's painted himself into a bit of a corner with his campaign promises. I think that his best game plan is probably to hold on b/c the economy should turn a corner soon.
  9. Feb 5, 2004 #8
    Aaah, but what if it is a conspiracy. It actually is a film but now you are believing that its not a film. Your reality is being distorted and now you're questioning the validity of the fiction. Soon, Arnies film produces will have you eating popcorn with ONLY chutney flavouring. And so the world will be theres....

- Oh and the answer is yes : I REALLY don't understand what I wrote there!!!!!!
  10. Feb 8, 2004 #9
    The thing that bothers me most about the governator so far is his decision to drop legal action against the energy brokers that engineered the California energy crisis. This had a good chance to return up to 9 billion dollars to the state.
    So, what else has Arnie been up to?
    Have a look.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?