1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Well, Its about my future.

1. Jun 12, 2013 #1
    I am an Indian Student , passed out 12th class in the year 2012.
    I need help, I want to do undergraduate studies on space science and I wish to do this from a foreign institute. But I have very little knowledge about these institutes.
    I belong to economically "OK" family .
    please help me because it's about my dream, about my future.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2013 #2
    I suggest you look at Indian institutes for undergrad studies - going abroad will be unaffordable for you unless you manage to snag a decent scholarship.

4. Jun 13, 2013 #3
    OK, but......

Ok but ..... please let me know the institutes for which I stand a chance....
    and I forget to mention that I haven't appeared for any exam like TOEFEL OR SAT.
    Also I love robotics and/or space science, so do I stand any chance for the institutes of EAST like japan, china or Ukraine.

5. Jun 13, 2013 #4

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Zubeen, there are 4500 colleges in the US alone. This question is almost impossibly broad.

6. Jun 13, 2013 #5
    Well sir, the actual confusion is about my eligibility, I have little knowledge of those colleges and their eligibility criterion. So therefore, I seek help from you guys.
    I haven't appeared for any exams like SAT, TOEFEL.
    And I have no knowledge of an institute that do recognize entrance exams that are valid for Indian institutes.
    please you can at least tell me the names of any 5 institutes I have a chance for ......

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
  7. Jun 13, 2013 #6

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

We're done here. This question is too broad to answer.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook