What about a computational physics forum?

In summary, the conversation is about a new member, Charlls, asking about the lack of a computational physics forum on the forum. Another member welcomes Charlls and makes a joke about the forum hating computers. Charlls responds that they are a computer genius.
Charlls
Hi,

I am new to this forum

I've noted no computational physics forum? whys that?

cheers!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Charlls!

Sorry I can't answer your question though.

Originally posted by Charlls
Hi,

I am new to this forum

cheers!

Cuz everyone here HATES computers?? Just kidding...:wink:

Welcome! I LOVE your signature! (But you're not alone you know... The whole WORLD is going with you in that handbasket! :wink:)

Originally posted by Charlls
Hi,

I am new to this forum

cheers!

i am the computer genius here.

What is computational physics?

Computational physics is a branch of physics that focuses on using computer simulations and mathematical models to study and solve complex physical problems.

Why do we need a computational physics forum?

A computational physics forum would provide a space for scientists, researchers, and students to discuss and exchange ideas, techniques, and challenges related to using computational methods in physics. It would also serve as a platform for collaboration and networking within the field.

Who can join a computational physics forum?

Anyone with an interest in computational physics can join a forum. This includes students, researchers, professors, and professionals in the field of physics, computer science, and related disciplines.

What are the benefits of participating in a computational physics forum?

Participating in a computational physics forum can lead to new insights and perspectives on research topics, opportunities for collaboration and networking, access to resources and tools, and the chance to learn from experienced experts in the field.

How can one contribute to a computational physics forum?

There are several ways to contribute to a computational physics forum, including sharing new research findings, asking questions, providing solutions to problems, participating in discussions, and offering feedback and suggestions to other members. Active participation can also help build a strong community and advance the field as a whole.