Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What age do you act?

1. Nov 1, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

This might be the last quiz I'm posting here!:tongue2:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

I act 23, and I'm 23.:cool: (someone was 20 and act 7:biggrin: . )

I'm sure we'd have a bunch of kiddies around here!:tongue:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 1, 2005 #2
    Questionably odd, I act 23 and i'm 15.

Then again, I HAVE been masquerading as a 23 year old psychologist when I wanted to.

I'm only a 15 year old Psychologist. ;_;

4. Nov 1, 2005 #3

Lisa!

Gold Member

Heh... perhaps it says to everyone that s/he is 23! :uhh: (No, I was kidding)

5. Nov 1, 2005 #4
    When I was 16, I started to act as if I were an adult. I have been acting that way ever since.

I thought that was Twain, but I can't find it just now. Does someone know the origin?

6. Nov 1, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow! That's one of the more accurate quizzes I've ever encountered:
    For those who were keeping track, I just turned 34, so for an online quiz, that's pretty good!

7. Nov 1, 2005 #6
    ***You Are 29 Years Old***

Close, I`m actually 27.

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

8. Nov 1, 2005 #7

Lisa!

Gold Member

Wow that's interesting. In another site all people act younger than their ages!:bugeye: Anyway, this quiz isn't supposed to tell you how old you are. Personally I know lots of old kiddies. I mean they act like kiddies while they're over 30.:tongue:

9. Nov 1, 2005 #8

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I'm 32, but actually 34.

10. Nov 1, 2005 #9
    I'm 22 and act 18 :biggrin:

11. Nov 1, 2005 #10

wolram

Gold Member

I couldn't answer some of the questions one way or tother.

12. Nov 1, 2005 #11

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

That's because you act like you're fifty-something.:smile:

13. Nov 1, 2005 #12

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

22, and I'll be that way forever.

14. Nov 1, 2005 #13

cronxeh

Gold Member

I'm 21, act 21. unless I specify that I'm conservative instead of liberal (then I'm 22) - Im somewhere there :rolleyes:

15. Nov 1, 2005 #14

Lisa!

Gold Member

Believe me you're 13!o:) :tongue2:

16. Nov 1, 2005 #15
    Does any one act older than they are? I'm 19 and got 21, seems everyones acting below :confused:

17. Nov 1, 2005 #16

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

No, but I think at 19 I probably acted 21 and sometime over the next few years stopped growing up.

18. Nov 1, 2005 #17
    First time I tried it and got a 28. Tried it a second time, this time trying to make it as high as I can, and ended up getting 40 :tongue2: .

I'm old. Bah. :grumpy: Spoiled kids. :grumpy:

19. Nov 1, 2005 #18

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

You Are 22 Years Old

[​IMG]

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

I'm 22, so I guess I'm doing good.

20. Nov 1, 2005 #19

Lisa!

Gold Member

Crazy test, it changed my age to 19 when I choose candy, and to 25 if I'd be a conservative.:tongue2:

21. Nov 1, 2005 #20
    Im 20 and it says im 19 so pretty accurate for me.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?