What age do you act?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
Few of the questions apply to me, so I answered some as the closest (even though very far off).

You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

edit: When I answered only what applied (meaning I left some blank), I got 13. My actual age is 17.

Last edited:

JamesU

Gold Member
You Are 19 Years Old

cake.jpg

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Some of the answers I had to say something wrong, but sort of close. I find it pretty accrurate on how I act...

I could not really answer a few of the questions, I just did not like the choices, so I did not finish the quiz, sorry!

matthyaouw

Gold Member
19, but act 16! No surprise to me really.

EL

Science Advisor
Act like 26. Almost correct.

whozum said:
Does any one act older than they are? I'm 19 and got 21, seems everyones acting below :confused:
Yup, I'm 17 and I got 22.

SpaceTiger

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Impressive. It got me to within a year.

Danger

Gold Member
It thinks that I'm 27! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There were a few questions that didn't have appropriate answers, but I picked the closest one anyhow. The only desserts that I recognize there are the candy and banana split. I agree with moose about the secret telling. I live part-time with my girlfriend and part-time with my mother who, at 93, needs someone around a lot. Actually, now that I think about it, most of the questions were inapplicable to me. :grumpy:

meL

i am 15 billion

so what!

It says I am 30- what a &^$%*&! age for it to pick, and I am only 25 for Cripes-sake.
ARG.

It was within half a year of my actual age. That's purty cool.