What Age Do You Act? Take the Quiz Now!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Act Age
In summary: You Are 26 Years OldUnder 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit
Lisa!
Gold Member
This might be the last quiz I'm posting here!:tongue2:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

I act 23, and I'm 23.:cool: (someone was 20 and act 7:biggrin: . )

I'm sure we'd have a bunch of kiddies around here!:tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
Questionably odd, I act 23 and I'm 15.

Then again, I HAVE been masquerading as a 23 year old psychologist when I wanted to.

I'm only a 15 year old Psychologist. ;_;

Heh... perhaps it says to everyone that s/he is 23! :uhh: (No, I was kidding)

When I was 16, I started to act as if I were an adult. I have been acting that way ever since.

I thought that was Twain, but I can't find it just now. Does someone know the origin?

***You Are 29 Years Old***

Close, I`m actually 27.

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Wow that's interesting. In another site all people act younger than their ages!:bugeye: Anyway, this quiz isn't supposed to tell you how old you are. Personally I know lots of old kiddies. I mean they act like kiddies while they're over 30.:tongue:

I'm 32, but actually 34.

I couldn't answer some of the questions one way or tother.

wolram said:
That's because you act like you're fifty-something.:smile:

22, and I'll be that way forever.

I'm 21, act 21. unless I specify that I'm conservative instead of liberal (then I'm 22) - I am somewhere there :rolleyes:

Mr wolram said:
Believe me you're 13!o:) :tongue2:

Does anyone act older than they are? I'm 19 and got 21, seems everyones acting below :confused:

whozum said:
Does anyone act older than they are? I'm 19 and got 21, seems everyones acting below :confused:
No, but I think at 19 I probably acted 21 and sometime over the next few years stopped growing up.

First time I tried it and got a 28. Tried it a second time, this time trying to make it as high as I can, and ended up getting 40 :tongue2: .

I'm old. Bah. :grumpy: Spoiled kids. :grumpy:

Crazy test, it changed my age to 19 when I choose candy, and to 25 if I'd be a conservative.:tongue2:

Im 20 and it says I am 19 so pretty accurate for me.

let's see... I'm really 25 & i act 17

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

sounds right... i really need to get real job :frown:

18 and I act like either a 4 or 70 year old.

I could tell this was not going to be good when "Spongebob Squarepants" was an answer for the first question! I almost jizzed myself when I found out they were doing a Spongebob film, and actually did **** myself when I saw it at the cinema.

Anyway, it turns out I'm 21 but act 17, although I put "being a video game tester" in place of "being a digger tester", I thought they were on the same kind of schoolboy-dreams level. :smile:

"An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?"What the hell? Where's the "I wouldn't tell anyone" choice?I'm 29??

I'm actually 16 though :(
maybe it's because I love Tiramisu

Last edited:
The link won't work...I don't think it's loading completely...

Ah, it finally worked...I'm 17 but it listed me as 14. I'm usually pegged as someone older...:rofl:

But, then again, this one part does describe me although I don't think it has to do with my age.:tongue: "You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world."

i'm 18 and i act 11.

Few of the questions apply to me, so I answered some as the closest (even though very far off).

You Are 22 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

edit: When I answered only what applied (meaning I left some blank), I got 13. My actual age is 17.

Last edited:
You Are 19 Years Old

cake.jpg

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Some of the answers I had to say something wrong, but sort of close. I find it pretty accrurate on how I act...

I could not really answer a few of the questions, I just did not like the choices, so I did not finish the quiz, sorry!

19, but act 16! No surprise to me really.

Act like 26. Almost correct.

whozum said:

Yup, I'm 17 and I got 22.

Impressive. It got me to within a year.

It thinks that I'm 27! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There were a few questions that didn't have appropriate answers, but I picked the closest one anyhow. The only desserts that I recognize there are the candy and banana split. I agree with moose about the secret telling. I live part-time with my girlfriend and part-time with my mother who, at 93, needs someone around a lot. Actually, now that I think about it, most of the questions were inapplicable to me. :grumpy:

i am 15 billion

so what!

It says I am 30- what a &^$%*&! age for it to pick, and I am only 25 for Cripes-sake.
ARG.