What age do you stop growing taller?

  • Thread starter decibel
  • Start date
  • #1
106
1
I'm not a real tall guy, about 5'6 and i'm 18...will i get any taller than i am now? I read somewhere that we reach full height at 22 or 23, i'd google it, but u guys are better than google :tongue:
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
1,085
6
5'6 Ouch :tongue: ... I too have heard that there is usually one final growth spurt around your early 20s. I am 19 and 6' and have been this height for years. I'm just waiting for that moment, hopefully I will end up at about 6'2 or 6'3 :smile:
 
  • #3
551
1
I'm 20 and only about 5'6 or 5'7 :/.
 
  • #4
I'm 16 at about 5'9-5'10, is it likely I'll reach 6'0?
 
  • #5
117
0
22 and 6'4
wouldn't mind growing a couple more inches (2-3 max) ;)
 
  • #6
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
It depends. Some guys go through puberty sooner than others. The growth spurts are all related to puberty, and once you're fully mature, that's it, you only can shrink from there. :biggrin:

5'6" doesn't sound bad to me. I'm only 5'2"...it's easier to have a conversation with men if I'm not straining my neck to look up at someone a full foot or more taller than me.
 
  • #7
695
6
My freshman year of high school I was the shortest person in school. Not shortest boy, sortest period. It was my senior year/freshman college before I really became the 6' gorgeous guy you see here.
I was also late in getting hair on my ba**s. I didn't have to shave much either. I can still go a couple of days before needing to shave, and I used to have a hair on my chest but I plucked it and it didn't come back. But I'm going grey now.
 
Last edited:
  • #8
dekoi
I'm 6'2 and 17 years old. :S

5'6 and 18 years old is pretty short if you ask me. But Moonbear is right. :)
 
  • #9
1,490
23
Moonbear said:
It depends. Some guys go through puberty sooner than others. The growth spurts are all related to puberty, and once you're fully mature, that's it, you only can shrink from there. :biggrin:
Oh no! Not shrinkage! :yuck:

I am 6' 2". I was somewhat tall for my age all through grade school. I went along at about 6' through high school, then grew again at about 19 to where I am now.
 
  • #10
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
dekoi said:
I'm 6'2 and 17 years old. :S

5'6 and 18 years old is pretty short if you ask me. But Moonbear is right. :)
All those hunky Marines I was hanging out with when volunteering for Toys For Tots were only about 5' 6" or maybe 5' 8". I kept wondering what the Marines are doing to stunt their growth since they were ALL short. Or maybe they put the shortest ones in charge of the toys...like elves. :tongue2:
 
  • #11
1,490
23
Moonbear said:
All those hunky Marines I was hanging out with when volunteering for Toys For Tots were only about 5' 6" or maybe 5' 8". I kept wondering what the Marines are doing to stunt their growth since they were ALL short. Or maybe they put the shortest ones in charge of the toys...like elves. :tongue2:
I like the quote that goes something like, "You are never so tall as when you stoop to help a child." They (and you) are all giants to me.
 
  • #12
dduardo
Staff Emeritus
1,890
3
All you short people should look into getting a job at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Tim Burton is doing a remake of the movie and is in need of some extra umpa lumpas.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/charlieandthechocolatefactory.html [Broken]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #13
402
0
i am 5'6", chinese guy.
my body height is not a concern for me,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #16
137
0
Saint said:
i am 5'6", chinese guy.
my body height is not a concern for me,
but i want to increase the length of my pennis, how to do it?
LMAO... oh Saint, you never fail to make me laugh.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: Why don't you look in the spam folder of your email... I'm sure there's at least a couple of messages promising that extra inch or two.
 
Last edited:
  • #17
137
0
I'm 19 years old & 6'1 ~ 6'2 ish. That's tall enough.
 
  • #18
695
6
Saint said:
i am 5'6", chinese guy.
my body height is not a concern for me,
but i want to increase the length of my pennis, how to do it?
Do you have access to Quick Dry Epoxy, a bowling pin, 2 empty Plastic soda bottles (preferably 20 oz, but 2L will work, but then you need a kneaded rubber eraser as well), and a 5hp outboard motor?
 
  • #19
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
tribdog said:
Do you have access to Quick Dry Epoxy, a bowling pin, 2 empty Plastic soda bottles (preferably 20 oz, but 2L will work, but then you need a kneaded rubber eraser as well), and a 5hp outboard motor?
Well, there you have it. All he needs to do is insert his penis near the propeller end of the outboard motor and all his problems will be gone! :rofl:
 
  • #20
695
6
Moonbear said:
Well, there you have it. All he needs to do is insert his penis near the propeller end of the outboard motor and all his problems will be gone! :rofl:
for the love of God, what are you trying to do? get him killed? this is science.
Saint, if you can't find the motor how about 3 strips of leather (longer than 1m but shorter than 5m), a deflated soccer ball and a box of thumbtacks.
 
  • #21
402
0
don't know what you said!

if women can try to tighten their vaginas,
why not men to lengthen their pennis?

longer pennis can gain better sexual pleasure in intercourse, this is what i was told.
 
  • #23
695
6
some guys like it long, some wide. I'd say you should go find a few guys with a wide range of penis size and see which you prefer. You will probably like a small penis until your sphincter gets a bit looser. also you could check to see if the longer ones make you choke.
 
  • #24
402
0
the problem is : who will allow me to see his pennis?
 

Related Threads on What age do you stop growing taller?

  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
7K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
35
Views
4K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
41
Views
22K
Replies
2
Views
649
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
56
Views
107K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
66
Views
5K
  • Last Post
4
Replies
87
Views
8K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
Top