1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What am I missing? Don't say a word, Evo.

1. Aug 19, 2008 #1
    I'm not asking for a list of things I'm missing. I have something specific in mind this time.
    I was watching TMZ and they had some picture of a star coming out of a store and you could see a package of stool softener in her bag. they all said "hee hee, we know what that's for" Then once I saw a picture of someone else (B. Spears) buying about 10 boxes of it. What am I missing? What is the secret use of stool softener that I don't know about? I thought it was used for softening stool.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2008 #2
    I found this on the wikipedia page

Could that be it?

4. Aug 19, 2008 #3
    Possibly what NeoDevin suggested...Can't think of much else...wait...no, not getting into that one.

5. Aug 19, 2008 #4

LowlyPion

Homework Helper

A stool softener like Colace is also appropriate for ear wax softening and removal by flushing after break-up. But that only takes a couple of drops an ear. Not 10 bottles.

6. Aug 19, 2008 #5

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I also think that the hosts were trying to imply that the celebrity was bulimic. Not something to be joking about, if you ask me, but still..

7. Aug 19, 2008 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:surprised binzing, you are waaay too young to know about that!

8. Aug 19, 2008 #7
    Boys will be boys.....

9. Aug 19, 2008 #8
    Lolz...ha ha...and you know I'm thinking of this particular use how?

10. Aug 19, 2008 #9
    Stool softener is not a laxative. It is uhh ... a stool softener. It is mostly mineral oil.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?