Discover What to Do with Your Ideas: Tips from Knowledgeable Experts

• Thread starter Reflector
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ideas
In summary: The person is trying to decide whether or not to share their ideas with others. They reflect on what other people have said about the importance of sharing one's ideas and the potential for success. They conclude that it is ultimately up to the individual whether or not to share their ideas, but suggest that doing so may be easier if the individual is not afraid of other people or if they cannot afford to do so.
Reflector
I've got these ideas that seem to cohere with what I've read here from more knowledgeable people but I don't know what to do with them. I tried University but it was too hard, with too many extra things that I wasn't interested in and I failed at it. I've still got these ideas that may actually mean something. I could post them here, but they may be valuable and people could steal them. It would be a shame for them to just be wasted if they were actually meaningful... I'm not the type of person to develop a theory based on mathematics with the ideas like Einstein did but you never know...

Physics news on Phys.org
That is your choice Reflector, I have also approached universities as well. I believe I have a sound model for the underling motion of all things (TEO), luckily for me I know the understanding behind the theory is as important as the actual theory. Therefore with an understanding of the motion of all things it is easier to make sense of the world (although its still requires effort). At the end of the day, I believe if I tell enough people, in enough ways, in enough places, eventually I will meet someone who it will click with. When this happens they will start telling people until enough people gave got the idea.

When this happens, hopefully there will be great advances in the vicinity of space we call earth, and life will thrive as it should. My suggestion is that you get your ideas down everywhere and every how, see what people say, and refine what you think (remembering this is just a suggestion).

I am not concerned if someone describes the motion better than I can as there will still be great advances for all!

If someone is influenced by my contributions and they mention me, that would be cool. As I say, I'm happy I have the understanding.

In the end your ideas are your ideas, but the where inspired from what you have experienced, one flows into the other, as you say, you never know...

You can only test your ideas , by either dialogue or by doing tests yourself.
If your afraid of other people that eliminates the first , and if you can't afford it it eliminates the second -- you maybe doomed like many others to suffer your knowledge in silence. BUt then 'silence ' is golden to some .

1. What is the first step in implementing my idea?

The first step in implementing your idea is to clearly define your goal and create a plan for achieving it. This may involve conducting research, creating a timeline, and identifying necessary resources.

2. How do I protect my idea from being stolen?

To protect your idea from being stolen, you can apply for a patent, which gives you exclusive rights to your invention for a certain period of time. You can also keep your idea confidential and only share it with trusted individuals or companies.

3. How do I know if my idea is feasible?

To determine the feasibility of your idea, you can conduct market research to assess the demand for your product or service. You can also test your idea on a small scale and gather feedback from potential customers or experts in the field.

4. How do I find funding for my idea?

There are various options for funding your idea, including seeking investors, applying for grants, or crowdfunding. It is important to have a solid business plan and pitch in order to attract potential investors or secure funding.

5. What should I do if my idea does not work out?

If your idea does not work out, do not be discouraged. Take the lessons learned and use them to improve your next idea. You can also consider pivoting your idea or finding a new approach to make it successful.