1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are some good summer programs for high scholars involving physics and chemistry?

1. Apr 7, 2012 #1
    What are some good summer programs for high scholars involving physics and chemistry? I'm currently a freshman, next year will be my sophomore year and I'm enrolled to Pre-AP Chem and Pre-AP Physics. I have a strong interest in Physics and Chem; also I'm looking to get into one of the more prestige science/technology colleges. I've read in numerous places that you have to stand out amongst the other people applying, and that summer programs are a great way to do that. My current GPA for freshman year isn't the greatest, I have a 3.5 GPA, but this is mainly because I've basically slacked off this year. My 3 following years in High School have been dedicated solely to getting into one of the most prestige science/technology colleges in the U.S.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted