What are the biggest problems of push / kinetic gravity theory?

In summary: All push gravity theories to date have been proven wrong.The article does not mention this.I am not sure if I should get recent Push Gravity from Amazon, or is it just some publicist novel.This is not a question.
looka
What are the biggest problems of "push" / kinetic gravity theory?

Please, don't crucify me! I saw a couple of threads here closed for bringing this up, which I don't really understand why. Shouldn't we always doubt? I understand that it is old and common and amateurish idea in physics, but that fact alone might have it's own weight (no pun intended, lol).

So I did my best, from Wikipedia, Feynmans lectures (make sure to see them all on Tuva, they're very inspirational - thanks Gates), searched this forum and looked up some books (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Kinetic_Theories_of_Gravitation). This being really old and around idea, it has many documented reasoning, but I cannot really find any relatively new papers on the subject, presumable because it's was killed centuries ago and it is suppose to stay dead. I am not sure If I should get recent Push Gravity from Amazon, or is it just some publicist novel.

A lot of things were discovered in particle physics last century, and I just want to find out if someone took the effort of making sure that it is still all impossible theory. I had two related threads here, one about all the "stuff" that can be found in empty space, and another related to "stuff" that is absorbed by matter (e.g. Sun), both of which ended very informative for me.

So can anybody tell me, in order of importance, in laymen’s reasoning, what are the biggest problems that are making "push gravity" impossible? Drag? Heat? Isotropy? Particles?

Physics news on Phys.org

looka said:
So can anybody tell me, in order of importance, in laymen’s reasoning, what are the biggest problems that are making "push gravity" impossible? Drag? Heat? Isotropy? Particles?

How do you rank these? There are many areas where push gravity predictions don't match observations. It only takes one to rule out the theory.

Which would take the most imagination to explain, avoid and resolve and make theory work, I guess. We can't really prove any theroy impossible, just extremely unlikely and unbelievable, right? Or just don't order them then. :) I will surely look into all of them anyway. Thanks for your time.

looka said:
We can't really prove any theroy impossible, just extremely unlikely and unbelievable, right?
No, we can easily prove a theory wrong. What we can't do is really "prove" a theory right. All push gravity theories to date have been proven wrong.

DaleSpam said:
No, we can easily prove a theory wrong. What we can't do is really "prove" a theory right. All push gravity theories to date have been proven wrong.
Perhaps what the OP is asking for is a few examples of some of the different "push" theories, and the observations that disproved them.

1. What is push / kinetic gravity theory?

Push / kinetic gravity theory is a scientific concept that proposes that gravity is not simply a force of attraction between objects with mass, but rather a push or a kinetic force created by the motion of particles. This theory challenges traditional explanations of gravity and is still a subject of debate among scientists.

2. What are the biggest problems of push / kinetic gravity theory?

One of the biggest problems of push / kinetic gravity theory is that it does not have a strong foundation in existing scientific principles and laws. It also does not have much empirical evidence to support it, making it difficult to be accepted by the scientific community.

3. How does push / kinetic gravity theory differ from traditional theories of gravity?

Push / kinetic gravity theory differs from traditional theories of gravity in that it suggests that gravity is not a force of attraction between objects, but rather a push or kinetic force created by the motion of particles. This is a significant departure from traditional understandings of how gravity works.

4. What are some potential implications of push / kinetic gravity theory?

If push / kinetic gravity theory were to be proven and accepted by the scientific community, it could potentially change our understanding of the universe and how it operates. It could also have practical implications for space travel and other technologies that rely on the principles of gravity.

5. Is there any evidence to support push / kinetic gravity theory?

Currently, there is no strong empirical evidence to support push / kinetic gravity theory. While some experiments have shown slight deviations from traditional theories of gravity, the results are not conclusive and there is still much debate and research needed in this area.