Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What are those drawing paper boards called

  1. Jan 28, 2010 #1
    There are these things where you can write on by putting pressure, and by lifting the paper it clears. I really want one to like write ideas & scratch work and stuff down and quickly erase it.

    I used to have one a long time ago and looking for it again
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 28, 2010 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

    I think you're referring to the http://kellykilmer.blogspot.com/2008/09/magic-slate-magic-drawing-pad-mystic.html" [Broken].
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook