What are you most afraid of?

APATHY! in myself or society.

we can handle any challenge if we are not apathetic!

love&peace,
olde drunk

- The most horrible thought is being put into a casket and buried alive. The thought initiates panic symptoms in me just thinking about it.

- Loss of loved ones

- Snn Snnnn Snn Snakes

My own death? Bring it own. As long as it isn't related to 1 and 3 above. :eek:

I fear my visions comming true, and sometimes I fear them not comming true. I fear misleading others and I fear misleading myself. I fear the future of my children on this planet and the future of all children. The future of the planet, as we shred it with all that was. Not being able to communicate what I understand with others.

Most of all never to drink coke from an iced long neck glass bottle ever again. Last time was 8 years ago.

jammieg
I fear death mostly or seeing friends suffer and die and then being bored to death, but I wonder is it possible for fear to have such a degree of control over one on some subject that they might not be readily able to know of what and why they are afraid of it? If so it would be a good thing to admit one's fears in that being the first step toward overcomming the threat since running away isn't always the best response to take. Fear must have some evolutionary usefullness though.

Electricity is beautiful and i would touch it but the fear of the side effects keeps me from not doing that. We all fear something to some degree, afterall we all feel pain and pain is proof of fear and why we avoid it.

BoulderHead
KnowledgeIsPower said:
What are you most afraid of?
Helplessness.

TENYEARS said:
I fear my visions comming true, and sometimes I fear them not comming true. I fear misleading others and I fear misleading myself. I fear the future of my children on this planet and the future of all children. The future of the planet, as we shred it with all that was. Not being able to communicate what I understand with others.

Most of all never to drink coke from an iced long neck glass bottle ever again. Last time was 8 years ago.

cryptic as always ten? Glug glug.. bloop.. be the bowl

It was a lot longer than 8 years ago for me, but I remember

I fear the unknown

I fear not being true to myself and my loved ones

I fear not going the distance

I fear I will one day grow tired of looking for ways to improve myself, or finding new hurdles and challenges to face- that would be too boring.

I rose up from the depths of the water, from the silence of eternity, to find them running madly. My fear is that I join them, sometimes my fear is that I do not.

I am most afraid of losing. Actually, no, that's what I HATE most, not what I'm afraid of most. I'll have a think about that one.

I'm afraid of black holes.

I am afraid of the truth

I am afraid of physically hurting people... because i am i afraid i would enjoy it.