• Thread starter Viper
  • Start date
That must be hard, what can you do?

iansmith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by drdeath
oh i also have a fear of wide open space's, i dont know the name of this one either actually so tell me if you know it.[?] [?] [?]

I think its agoraphobia. How do you go outside? If you are scared of open space?

Originally posted by drdeath
i have probably the wierdest fear you can have, i'm not sure what its proper name is but its a fear of being afraid, if you know the name of it please tell me.
I have the same lol.

Originally posted by Pauly Man
You obviously haven't watched "Monsters Inc" carefully enough. Monsters are in fact much more scared of us than we are of them. :wink:
It's a LIE! They just want me to think that they are scared of us touching them!

Nicool003
Golly, I have to agree with Lilith on this one!

DR OF DEATH
thanks ian smith, i thought it was something like that, i go outside ass little as possiable, work from home as much as possiable, and when i do go outside i keep my head down, think nice thooughts, and generally take someone with mme.

do you know the word for a fear of being afraid.

hey username do you know the word for our fear, how common do you think it is anyway cos of not heard of many people with it.

hi mistress lilith good to see your still around.

I just remembered, I'm also scared of clowns, and those people that dress up as cartoon characters and stuff at wonderland!

hi mistress lilith good to see your still around.
Hey drdeath, good to see you too!

RuroumiKenshin
Originally posted by Mentat
You say there can't be a 4-inch man-eating monster? Ha! I've seen a 3-foot girl eating salmon.
lol! A girl eating salmon?!

Anyway, I'm afraid of dogs, bees, crickets, praymantheses(sp?), and going to anywhere that's in the down town area.

Girls with "plans"...

Gangs of girls

being rich (also about girls!!!!!!!)