What are your favorite web pages on SR?

• Thread starter Photon A
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Sr Web
In summary, my favorite web pages on special relativity are the academic paper "A Magical Derivation of the Lorentz Transformation" and the sci.physics.relativity FAQ, which provides comprehensive and frequently asked questions about the topic. These pages represent orthodoxy and excellence in the field of special relativity.
Photon A
What are your favorite web pages on special relativity and why? I'm looking for exemplary pages that represent orthodoxy and excellence.

Thanks.

Photon A

Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
Photon A said:
What are your favorite web pages on special relativity and why? I'm looking for exemplary pages that represent orthodoxy and excellence.

Thanks.

Photon A

The sci.physics.relativity FAQ is one of my favorite references - as it's name implies, it answers a lot of questions that are asked very frequently.

It, along with the general physics faq, can be found here

sci.physics.faq

1. What is SR?

SR stands for "Stack Overflow for Teams," a private platform for organizations to ask and answer questions within their team.

2. What makes SR a useful tool for scientists?

SR allows scientists to easily collaborate and share knowledge within their team in a secure and organized manner. It also has a large community of experts who can provide valuable insights and solutions to scientific problems.

3. Can I access SR from any device?

Yes, SR is accessible from any device with internet connection, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of content that can be shared on SR?

Yes, SR has guidelines and community policies in place to ensure that all content shared is relevant and appropriate for the platform. Inappropriate or irrelevant content may be removed by moderators.

5. How can I join SR as a scientist?

To join SR as a scientist, you must be a member of an organization that has subscribed to SR. Your organization's administrator can invite you to join the team and provide you with access to the platform.