What came first CYBERSPACE or OUTERSPACE?

• Thread starter Blair
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept and potential applications of time travel. Various teams and individuals are mentioned who use time travel to fulfill their dreams and make positive changes in the world. The idea of a time loop and the possibility of changing the past for a better future is also mentioned. However, some doubt the possibility of time travel and urge to focus on real science and making the world a better place through other means.
Blair
What came first CYBERSPACE or OUTERSPACE??

My question is:
Could cyberspace have created Outerspace so cyberspace can become a part of Outerspace? or vice-versa??

Suggested Vision for Time Travel application.

Team 1:Time Travel Talent scouts.
Team 2:Time Travel Inventions scouts.
Team 3:Time Travel Save a life team.
Team 4:Time Travel Dream Team.
Team 5:Time Travel Medical Team.
Team 6:Time Travel Protection unit.
Team 7:Time Travel Disco night club unit.
Team 8:Time Travel Family protection team.
Team 9:Time Travel Earth Team.
Team 10:Time Travel Wildlife Team.
Team 11:Historical Team.

Dream Team:11:11
Are people who travel in time and help people live there dream what ever it may be but only when they can show that they are willing to work hard for it.

Protection Team:11:11
Are people who travel in time and help people from them selfs and they need a little help.

Family Protection Team:11:11
Are people who travel in time and help keep the family unit intact for the better of earth.

Disco Team:11:11
Are people who travel in time and help people in night clubs keep them safe and also keep the young safe.

Earth Team:11:11
Are People who travel in time and help keep the Earth clean and protect the environment flora plants.

Wild Life Team:11:11
Are people who travel in time and protect wild life like Steve Erwin.

These are all things that people who do because its there dream the only difference is it involes time travel.

Many Thanks,
Blair Styles.
11:11

P.s
This is my dream:
Here is my dream:

Travel at the speed of light and i hope you will see this.

The universe is a garden and the sun has a start like a seed in the ground and as it grows and moves through space solar flairs sprout from the sun like leave on the stem of a plant, the Earth moves around the sun like a giant creeper till at the end the sun turns red and explodes like a rose opening its pet tels for the first time. Humans are the pollen of the Earth and universe that must leave the Earth and start life in a new garden on a new world and continue life in the universe.
This is my dream.
Can you please teach us how to reach out and live longer to pollinate a new planet using music, movies and books as the teacher.
I also think if you see our solar system speeded up it would look like a D.N.A strand.

So many changes one could make to ones past to make it better for everyone??

Last edited:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Question??

Will Time travel make the world a safer place to live??

Last edited:
Have you seen the trailer for the new movie "The Butterfly Effect" ? The hero says approximately, "Every time I try to fix something in time, something else goes wrong."

No i have not! thank you for asking me a question!
I do like to hear answers to my question!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Blair
selfAdjoint i have not.

I have a question selfAdjoint for you??

Have you herd of "THE TWO TIME TRAVELLERS PARADOX FIX" theory i have??

:smile: :smile:

It is the answer to what i think will fix any paradox question you may have.

And keep us all on one time line and not spit it.

No Blair, I haven't seen it. Do you have a link?

I am here!.

Last edited:
Or if i made a change in here would anybody know i have done it??

I am not a time traveller just a question??

Does anyone know what changes i have made to my past posts here as an exsample

and does anyone care about the change and is the world a safer place because of it??

Last edited:
Will changing the past make the world a safer place to live in the future??

Last edited:
Your mission should you choose to except it!

Travel back in time and help http://www.elvis.com/ become what we hear and see yesterday, today and tomorrow!

Many Thanks
Blair Styles.

Last edited:

Travel back in time and help Christopher Reeve To walk again!

Many Thanks
Blair Styles.
11:11:smile:

Last edited:

Travel back in time and help http://www.beyonceonline.com/ [Broken] Become a star!

Many Thanks
Blair Styles.
11:11:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Travel back in time or forward and help "Make a wish foundation"!
http://www.makeawish.ca/

Many Thanks
Blair Styles.

Last edited:

Travel in time and help Multiple Sclerosis
http://www.msif.org/language_choice.html [Broken]

Many Thanks
Dj Blair Styles.

Your misssion should you choose to except it!

Travel in time and Starlight Childrens foundation
http://www.starlight.org.au

Many Thanks
Dj Blair Styles.

Last edited:

Travel in time and help with Act in time Heart Attack Sign
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/actintime/ [Broken]

Many Thanks,
Dj Blair Styles.

has anyone thought that time itself is a loop? meaning that literally an eternity later, or one revolution of the timeloop later, you yourself would be sitting down infront of your PC reading this. its happened an infinity of times before and will happen an infinity of times again. the atoms, the particles, the energy, time itself, all bound together in one cosmic loop. big bang to big contraction. please email me your ideas to alchemerion_de_mer@hotmail.com if you like it, or even if you think I am nuts! cheers!

time travel is impossible. its not going to happen. quit posting this crap and get to some real science posting, not just some dream fantasy theory posting, ok? we all want to make the world a better place, but let's do it the right way, huh?

shadowman said:
time travel is impossible. its not going to happen. quit posting this crap and get to some real science posting, not just some dream fantasy theory posting, ok? we all want to make the world a better place, but let's do it the right way, huh?

The fact that you said that shows that you know nothing about physics.

Your mission should you choose to except it.

Travel in time and help the blind see again Past Present And Future.
http://www.afb.org/

Many Thanks,
Blair Styles.

Thanks everyone for Reading my posts.

1. What is cyberspace?

Cyberspace refers to the digital world created by computer networks, including the internet, where people can communicate, interact, and access information globally.

2. What is outer space?

Outer space is the vast expanse beyond Earth's atmosphere that contains all matter, energy, and celestial bodies, including planets, stars, and galaxies.

3. Which came first, cyberspace or outer space?

Outer space existed long before humans developed technology to create cyberspace. However, the concept of cyberspace, as we know it today, was first introduced in the 1980s, while outer space has been around since the beginning of the universe.

4. How are cyberspace and outer space related?

Cyberspace and outer space are both vast and constantly expanding realms that humans have been exploring and trying to understand. They are also both interconnected, as many technologies used in outer space, such as satellites and GPS, rely on cyberspace for communication and data transmission.

5. Can we compare cyberspace and outer space in terms of importance?

It is difficult to compare the importance of cyberspace and outer space, as they serve different purposes and have different impacts on our daily lives. However, both have significantly advanced human progress and have the potential for even greater contributions in the future.