What can i do to study physics

In summary, the conversation highlights the speaker's intense passion for studying relativity theories and recent discoveries about particles, but their financial situation has hindered their ability to pursue a quality physics education. They have resorted to self-education through online resources, but are seeking opportunities to showcase their talents and obtain funding or training in the field. The best option is to strive for admission into a reputable school, but other possibilities such as seeking financial assistance from private companies may also be considered.
gns.anurag
I have a n intense passion is stydying about relativity theories and about recent discoveries about GOD particles and others. I have completed GCE A levels from NEPAL (above INDIA) in phy, chem and maths.
My family had a total financial turn down and i can't afford a quality physics education. I joinde classes in public NEPALESE college with tution fees about 1 dollar per month. here they teach no physics at all. we have to only mug up definitions, there is no research. Besides, the theory taught is extremely mediocre. the degree has no value in international arena.

I therefore quit the college. i just reseach about relativity theories in the internet.Is there any way i can show my talents so that i can get funded to study. if not , then is there any way i can acquire simple training to get to experiments about god particles, and quantum theory, OR can is there any space i can show i have good capacity work under small scientists .. pleasez help

Physics news on Phys.org
The answer is "not really". You are better off staying in school.

If you want to be self-educated in physics via the internet here is your tool…

Gerard 't Hooft's How to become a GOOD Theoretical Physicist:
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~Gadda001/goodtheorist/optics.html

If you can finish the curriculum as outlined, it will not lead to funding, it will not earn you respect in the physics community. But you will be better off than if you do nothing. It might be (and most probably is) a fool's errand. But it's there.

You are most likely better off figuring out how to get into a school worth going to. Maybe you'll have to work for 10 years in an unrelated field and save every penny until you can afford the education you desire. Maybe you can seek finical assistance elsewhere. It's good that you have the itch to learn and better yourself. It's not easy, but don't ever let it go.

Also—don't call the Higgs a GOD particle. I would never use the term GOD particle around physicists (or anyone really) if you want them to take you seriously.

Sometimes private companies will give financial assistance if you pledge to work there as a graduate. So you need look at companies in Nepal that have those schemes and apply for one of them.

First of all, I want to commend you for your passion and dedication towards studying physics. It is a complex and fascinating subject that requires hard work and determination. I understand your financial situation and the challenges you are facing in pursuing your education. However, I want to assure you that there are still ways for you to study physics and make your dream a reality.

One option you can consider is applying for scholarships or grants that are specifically for students from developing countries or those with financial need. There are many organizations and universities that offer such opportunities, and you can do some research to find out which ones you are eligible for. Additionally, some universities also offer financial aid or work-study programs for international students.

Another option is to reach out to professors and researchers in the field of physics and express your interest in their work. Many scientists are passionate about mentoring and supporting young students, and they may be able to offer you opportunities to work or volunteer in their labs. This will not only provide you with valuable experience but also give you a chance to showcase your talents and potentially be considered for funding or further education.

You can also consider participating in online courses or workshops that focus on relativity theories, quantum mechanics, and other topics that interest you. These courses are often free or have a low cost and can provide you with a solid foundation in these subjects.

Lastly, I want to encourage you to never give up on your dreams and to continue pursuing your passion for physics. Keep researching and learning on your own, and never hesitate to reach out to others for help and guidance. With hard work and determination, you can achieve your goals and make significant contributions to the field of physics.

What can I do to study physics?

1. How can I improve my understanding of physics?
To improve your understanding of physics, it is important to actively engage in the subject matter. You can do this by attending lectures, studying textbooks, solving practice problems, and participating in discussions with your peers and professors. Additionally, conducting experiments and seeking out real-life examples of physics concepts can help solidify your understanding.2. What resources are available to help me study physics?
There are various resources available to help you study physics, such as textbooks, online lectures and tutorials, study groups, and supplemental materials from your professor or university. You can also seek help from your professor or teaching assistant during office hours or utilize online forums and discussion boards for additional support.3. How can I approach difficult concepts in physics?
When encountering difficult concepts in physics, it is important to break them down into smaller, more manageable parts. You can also try using analogies or real-life examples to help you understand the concept better. If you are still struggling, don't be afraid to ask for help from your professor or peers.4. What study habits should I develop for studying physics?
Developing effective study habits is crucial for success in physics. Some helpful habits include setting aside dedicated study time, staying organized, actively engaging with the material, and seeking help when needed. Additionally, practicing problem-solving regularly can help improve your understanding and retention of concepts.5. How can I prepare for exams in physics?
To prepare for exams in physics, it is important to review class notes, practice problems, and any other materials provided by your professor. It can also be helpful to create study guides or flashcards to help you memorize formulas and key concepts. Additionally, make sure to get enough rest and eat a healthy diet to ensure your mind is in its best condition on exam day.