Telecom Management Jobs: What Do They Do?

• Thread starter James Cutler
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the daily tasks of people in telecommunication management and the individual's curiosity about their job responsibilities. The person also mentions finding a resource from a Google search. After some initial frustration and an apology, they reveal that they have an enemy working in the field and are curious about their job.
James Cutler
What do people in telecomunication managing do everyday? I want to know about their jobs ? Tell me please...

Physics news on Phys.org
I guess no one wants to answer this question...

You posted it half an hour ago. Damn, have some patience...(not trying to be rude or anything...not trying)

Well I did a simple google search and found this http://www.bls.gov/oco/cg/cgs020.htm
It might help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry, I was not in a good mood.
I have an enemy who is working in that field.

You have an ENEMY who's working in that field? Why do you want to know?

1. What is the role of a Telecom Management job?

A Telecom Management job involves overseeing and managing the operations of a telecommunications company or department. This includes managing the budget, setting goals and strategies, ensuring compliance with regulations, and overseeing the implementation of new technologies.

2. What are the necessary qualifications for a Telecom Management job?

Qualifications for a Telecom Management job typically include a bachelor's or master's degree in telecommunications, business, or a related field. Previous experience in the telecommunications industry, as well as strong leadership and communication skills, are also important for this role.

3. What are the key responsibilities of a Telecom Management job?

The key responsibilities of a Telecom Management job may vary depending on the specific role and company, but they generally include managing budgets, developing and implementing strategies, overseeing projects, ensuring compliance with regulations, and managing a team of employees.

4. What is the job outlook for Telecom Management positions?

The job outlook for Telecom Management positions is positive, with a projected growth rate of 9% from 2019 to 2029 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This is due to the increasing demand for telecommunications services and the constantly evolving technologies in this field.

5. What skills are necessary for success in a Telecom Management job?

Some essential skills for success in a Telecom Management job include strong leadership and communication skills, as well as knowledge of telecommunications technologies and industry trends. Other important skills include budget management, strategic planning, and project management.