• Global conspiracy, Area 51, MJ12 etc

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Faeries, Spirits, Ghosts, Demons..

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Atlantis, Lemuria etc...

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • ESP, Psychokinesis, Mind Control

• Homeopathy, Acupunture, Crystal Healing...

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Superstition, "Luck"

• Other - please post

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Step 1: Collect underpants.

Step 2:

Step 3: Profit!

Chen said:
Step 1: Collect underpants.

Step 2:

Step 3: Profit!
So Chen do you know about corporations? :smile:

I believe in the acupuncture thing, yet I am quite curious to know exactly acupuncture's link to biology. It would be interesting to tie in the traditional "energy" viewpoint of alternative medicine with the current practice of medicine.

Last edited:
Evo
Mentor
I have to say I don't believe in the things listed, but I have an open mind and I am willing to listen if someone has proof of something. I believe that there is a lot we don't understand yet.

I want to know what Chen is going to do with all those underpants he's collecting and what "step 2" is? Or maybe I should be afraid to know??? :eek:

Janitor
Science Advisor
I am a "none of the above" type of guy. Also, I don't believe in hypnosis as anything more than a show-business gimmick.

I think it is true that some humans can be effectively brainwashed, though. I was listening to a preacher named Julia Coleman on the Christian radio station. I suspect she truly believes she can foretell the future. She used a sing-song voice, and whenever she hesitated over what to say next, she threw in a "my God" the way some speakers say "ummm."

"I'm here today to tell you, my God, that, my God, whatever the Devil has told you, my God, it ain't true, my God. And it says in Ezekiel chapter--my God--chapter three, and verse--my God--verse--my God--verse seven, it says, my God, 'Whatever shall ye do--' my God--'It shall be done unto you.' Oh my God. Praise Jeeeeezus. Now, my God, the responsibility of a prophetess, my God, is to never be wrong. My God. My children, my God, believe me, my God..."

Evo
Mentor
Janitor said:
I am a "none of the above" type of guy. Also, I don't believe in hypnosis as anything more than a show-business gimmick.

I think it is true that some humans can be effectively brainwashed, though. I was listening to a preacher named Julia Coleman on the Christian radio station. I suspect she truly believes she can foretell the future. She used a sing-song voice, and whenever she hesitated over what to say next, she threw in a "my God" the way some speakers say "ummm."

"I'm here today to tell you, my God, that, my God, whatever the Devil has told you, my God, it ain't true, my God. And it says in Ezekiel chapter--my God--chapter three, and verse--my God--verse--my God--verse seven, it says, my God, 'Whatever shall ye do--' my God--'It shall be done unto you.' Oh my God. Praise Jeeeeezus. Now, my God, the responsibility of a prophetess, my God, is to never be wrong. My God. My children, my God, believe me, my God..."
Oh my God. :wink: