Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What do you call this man?

1. May 16, 2003 #1
    He first appeared innocent and sincere,
    gain your trust and then start probing your personal matters,
    later he told others your secret, exaggerated it.

What do you call him? A con-man?
    What slang can be used on him ?
  2. jcsd
  3. May 16, 2003 #2
    Saint - I would call him "A little Fu*king B*tch".
  4. May 16, 2003 #3
    Sorry but I gotta add something.

If you're a female, and attractive and non-religious, and live in the Atlanta area, and had some male do this to you recently, and need someone to express it to, or need a date, I'd love to take you out, heh.

Hey man, I gotta self-advertise, so sue me!
  5. May 16, 2003 #4
    Got to agree with LA on this one. What they did is just not right.
  6. May 16, 2003 #5
    he is busy body, fond of telling lies,
    defame people at the back by twisting story about you.

and he is also capricious, changing jobs from many companies,
    work for only short terms, about 3 months only, quit without notice.

what shall we call him ?
  7. May 16, 2003 #6

what do you cal him?

Is the answer SATAN!
  8. May 16, 2003 #7

A Western Media Journalist.
  9. May 16, 2003 #8
  10. May 16, 2003 #9
    Saint, I'm sorry you had to go through something like that. That was a terribly mean thing for someone to do. I'd probably just consider this person a worthless (probably sadistic) jerk.
  11. May 16, 2003 #10
    Thats an awful thing to happen to you and im terrible sorry.

But don`t get mad or sad get even..

Is there one thing that meant the world to him than you (CDS, CLOTHES, COMPUTERS etc) Take them and burn them, Spread nasty rumours, Make the b*****d pay

The less sadistic way is too show to him that you don`t care about him any more (from your poat I take it you did.)
  12. May 16, 2003 #11
    I vote for "A complete stranger, the work habits of whom I read with a slightly bewildered apathy"
  13. May 16, 2003 #12

Science Advisor

Just remember that what he did was wrong. But at the same time, its a rather low cost to bare in order to rid yourself of such a person.
  14. May 17, 2003 #13
    Find someone else!!!!
  15. May 17, 2003 #14
    he also talked bad about others in front of me.
    He is a Catholic ! But he laughed at his priest for being poor and has nothing -- no house, no wife, no money!
  16. May 17, 2003 #15
    Well know he hasn`t got a girlfriend. From what you said hes sounds a total prick but to laugh at the priest, he sounds more Blasphomous than anything. WHen he talked bad in front of you was it just laddish banter or genuinely horribe content?
  17. May 17, 2003 #16

Did no one else read this and think:

a) Priests recieve accomodation when assigned to a 'parish' as part of their job.

b) (the biggest mental point) Uhhhh Priests are *prohibited* from marrying, celibacy being an obligation of the role of priest.

c) Priests get paid, for being priests, and stuff? Maybe not very much, but then the priestly vocation is one in which self denial and spartan living in encouraged.

Did anyone else read and think "Hey, I really, really don't care that great a deal about some guy talking bad about some people in front of some person?"

Goddamn so called compassionate society.
  18. May 17, 2003 #17
    Thats true and just shows what a catholic he is. Is the preiest a catholic priest and are the rumpurs true or is it just speculation?
  19. May 18, 2003 #18
    Like a Saint perhaps? cause..........

As I read all of this, I see one side of a story, ergo a possible injustice that I would not want to participate in.

It appears as if you are attemtpting to do the same thing to him, as you claim he did to you, but I notice that there is no explanation of just what "he" did, just vague, obscure, statements.

Never mind the simple reality that his explaination might just do a very different job on the perspective presented here.

Do you really think you should be doing such a thing in this forum?

You too are, accusing under a psuedonym, appearing innocent and sincere, have talked bad about him behind his back, (with strangers no less) and are trying to get him "hated" by persons who don't even know him.

Hummmm, what is the point of this?

Ps, I can empathize that sometimes the things that people do to you in life, hurt, sometimes hurt really badly, violations of trust and things of that nature, but if you succumb to vengence, then He wins (Again?) as you give him the time of your life in false pursuit of something that is best left to God!

He probably isn't worth your time, pusueing him sacrifces even more of that, to him, you lose!
  20. May 18, 2003 #19
    Why would she come on hear and lie Mr Robin Parsons?
  21. May 18, 2003 #20
    Who knows? But then again, why would she come on here and post that at all? Fair enough, need to feel that someone's sympathising with you, but I thought that was what friends and private e-mails were for. A great public display of "OOh! look everybody, isn't he a swine? Go on, say so! It doesn't matter if you don't know me, him, or the circumstance surrounding this baffling cry for confirmation of some former boyfriend's utter evilness!" is just unneccessary, and, dare I say it, slightly undignified.

Imagine someone standing in the street, holding a placard listing a boyfriend's previous wrongdoings and bearing the slogan "Honk if you think he's a loser". You'd think they were mental.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?