Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What do you guys think of the above mentioned screen movies?

1. May 9, 2003 #1
    What do you guys think? This is the year for sequels.... X-men2, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Terminator 3, Matrix: Reloaded.

Wat do you guys think of the above mentioned screen movies?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  2. jcsd
  3. May 9, 2003 #2
    I haven't seen any of those movies, but the Matrix is mentioned a lot in these forums and I'm thinking about trying to get my hands on a copy so as to find out what all the 'hoopla' is about.

4. May 9, 2003 #3
    i saw xmen 2 last night and was pleasantly surprised, like it was crap, but done really well. entertaining crap, i'm a sucker for special effects, and blue men called wagner with tails. i don't remember the first one being much but crap, and there certainly weren't enough blue men with tails.

5. May 9, 2003 #4
    i plan to see all of those metioned. I think the matrix may be a bit disapointing, just because the expectations are so high from all those matrix fans out there. including me.

Return of the King probably is the most likly to deliver the goods. The first two were well made movies, and since they were all shot at once there's really no reason to expect a drop off.

haven't seen Xmen2 yet. I expect it to be entertaining. the first one was. maybe there'll be more halle berry. no lines, just face time:wink:

6. May 10, 2003 #5
    x2 was pretty good, although I haven't seen the first. It did leave me wanting to have seen more of their tricks/mutations, or whatever.
    The previews for Matrix Reloaded look badass!! I can't wait to see that flick! As for TLOTR, I am sure it will also be pretty good, since the other two were pretty good.
    Don't leave out Harry Potter, now!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?