What do you think about my work?

• Thread starter Saitama
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Work
In summary, Ben liked the work and thought it was cool. He also thought it would have been better if it was done in an animation program like After Effects instead. Maths is Hard thought the work was well done and would be proud to have produced it. Lastly, 1MileCrash thought the work was nicely done and would be proud to have produced it.
Saitama
What do you think about my work??

This is the first kinetic typography i made on PowerPoint. It's completely animated in PowerPoint. Please tell me what do you think about it? The song is Linkin Park-In the End.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

I like it, great song choice as well :wink:

ryan_m_b said:
I like it, great song choice as well :wink:

Thank you! :smile:

Pretty cool :)

HeLiXe said:
Pretty cool :)

Thank you HeLiXe! :smile:

Thank you! I'm watching it again :biggrin:

HeLiXe said:
Thank you! I'm watching it again :biggrin:

I am happy to know that someone is attracted by my work. :smile:

Wow, this is great! All of this is done in powerpoint?? Wow

Well, it's neat, but why did you do it in Powerpoint rather than, say, an animation tool? Are we supposed to be more impressed that you used improper tools?

I'm more impressed :biggrin: But I don't see it as an improper tool, just one that poses a challenge.

micromass said:
Wow, this is great! All of this is done in powerpoint?? Wow

Thanks and yep this is completely done in PowerPoint! :smile:
If you ask for the PowerPoint file, i can send it to you.

Ben Niehoff said:
Well, it's neat, but why did you do it in Powerpoint rather than, say, an animation tool? Are we supposed to be more impressed that you used improper tools?

Thanks Ben.:smile:
Yes you are right, i should have used an animation tool rather than PowerPoint. I have After Effects CS4 but i haven't learned it properly so till then i am happy with PowerPoint.

HeLiXe said:
I'm more impressed :biggrin: But I don't see it as an improper tool, just one that poses a challenge.

Thanks again HeLiXe.:smile:
No never think PowerPoint as a improper tool for this stuff. It has a lot more potential then this. We can draw artworks too using PowerPoint. If you want some examples you can check my DeviantArt gallery. http://pranav-arora.deviantart.com/ [Broken] (Although, i haven't updated it from days.)

Love it pranav!

Evo said:
Love it pranav!

Thank you Evo! :smile:

Pranav-Arora said:
If you want some examples you can check my DeviantArt gallery. http://pranav-arora.deviantart.com/ [Broken] (Although, i haven't updated it from days.)
Wowwwww :bugeye: I really have an appreciation for your art! Thanks so much for sharing! All of the elements are perfectly coordinated! Exotic Paradise is like what goes on in my head on good days :biggrin: and Blue-Red fusioned is a freaking gem!

HeLiXe said:
Wowwwww :bugeye: I really have an appreciation for your art! Thanks so much for sharing! All of the elements are perfectly coordinated! Exotic Paradise is like what goes on in my head on good days :biggrin: and Blue-Red fusioned is a freaking gem!

Thank you so much HeLiXe!:smile:
But Blue-Red fusioned isn't done on PowerPoint. It's done on After Effects CS4. Thats the only submission by me on DeviantArt which is not done on PowerPoint.

I really like all of them :)

Fantastic!1!

Math Is Hard said:
Fantastic!1!

Thanks Maths is Hard!:smile:

Nicely done. I'd be proud.

1MileCrash said:
Nicely done. I'd be proud.

Thank you 1MileCrash!:smile:

1. What do you think about the accuracy of my results?

The accuracy of your results is a crucial aspect of any scientific work. It is important to ensure that your methods and data analysis are sound and reliable. I would suggest reviewing your procedures and double-checking your data to ensure accuracy.

2. Do you have any suggestions for improving my methodology?

Methodology is the backbone of any scientific study. It is important to carefully plan and execute your methods to ensure accurate and reliable results. I would recommend seeking feedback from other experts in the field and conducting additional research on best practices.

3. Can you provide any feedback on my data analysis?

Data analysis is a critical part of the scientific process. It is essential to have a clear and logical approach to analyzing your data. I would suggest reviewing your methods and seeking feedback from other experts in the field to ensure the validity of your conclusions.

4. Are there any areas where my work could be improved?

As with any project, there is always room for improvement. I would suggest reviewing your work and seeking feedback from others to identify areas that could be strengthened. It is also helpful to conduct additional research and stay current with advancements in your field.

5. What do you think about the overall significance of my findings?

The significance of your findings is an important aspect of any scientific work. It is essential to clearly communicate the impact and implications of your research. I would suggest discussing your findings with other experts in the field to gain a better understanding of their importance and potential applications.