What do you think about this?

• Thread starter coverme
  • Start date

Theory might be fake ,story is not ,trust me
Why cant I find any articles with this guys name in it anywhere?...........<raises one eyebrow>

And what?
I cannot tell you what that makes me think. You have provided a BS story and although I have proved you wrong I am being ignored. I have provided hard facts in a number of discussions and have been ignored. This is sickening,
Why do you allow this guy to continue when there is no point to this thread? This guy gives you the next 'einstein' and when googled he doesn't exist. Clearly fake.

I cannot tell you what that makes me think. You have provided a BS story and although I have proved you wrong I am being ignored. I have provided hard facts in a number of discussions and have been ignored. This is sickening,
Why do you allow this guy to continue when there is no point to this thread? This guy gives you the next 'einstein' and when googled he doesn't exist. Clearly fake.
Down boy.

Sorry for being ignored beacause English is my second language and this is my weakness(lack communication)
I express apology
In the Google I typed Reason Karki theory(latest report)
It might not be resulting because Google works country wise ,try above

ban me if you like, I am sick of being ignored.
don't give up :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-G8IfjPAII

BS = bu*lgarbage

Scam = deception

ban me if you like, I am sick of being ignored. this is all a load of bull and people will still go out of their way to defend it. makes me wonder why i spend all my time studying.
Someone not get enough hugs and kisses growing up?

Let's not get all 'put the lotion in the basket' now, okay? :smile:

Someone not get enough hugs and kisses growing up?

Let's not get all 'put the lotion in the basket' now, okay? :smile:
Let me make this clear. When I spend ages putting together a good post with hard facts and people simply ignore it, it bugs me. I get annoyed. Rightly so.

People are selective in what they see as fact, escpecially when the facts disagree with with what they believe. This is BS and should be locked. And so should the post about Wind turbine in a building.

I think this thread became senseless because i was the wrong person.i am sorry I shouldnot have post it here because there was no enoughevidence I could provide

Let me make this clear. When I spend ages putting together a good post with hard facts and people simply ignore it, it bugs me. I get annoyed. Rightly so.

People are selective in what they see as fact, escpecially when the facts disagree with with what they believe. This is BS and should be locked. And so should the post about Wind turbine in a building.
Okay, but I don't see what you are talking about? What post with hard facts?

All I see is a post where you rip on this guy's English over and over and then try to make the deduction that since his English is equally as bad the writer of the blog's, then they must be the same person.

You're right, this guy is the only person on that side of the Earth with poor English. I apologize, it is a well-thought post.

Your award is in the mail.

Read my original two posts. The first simply gives my opinion on things, the second gives a rebuttle to the guy with the OP who claimed I misinterpreted his non-existant opinion. The facts are that I gave a perfectly logical argument and was ignored. Yes, I mentioned the guys english, but only in the sense that I couldn't make out what he mean't with a particular statement.

Office_Shredder
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Read my original two posts. The first simply gives my opinion on things, the second gives a rebuttle to the guy with the OP who claimed I misinterpreted his non-existant opinion. The facts are that I gave a perfectly logical argument and was ignored. Yes, I mentioned the guys english, but only in the sense that I couldn't make out what he mean't with a particular statement.
Let's go back to that post

I would like to point out that America is not the only country that has an understanding of these things. Most eastern European countries are just as advanced and I would like to think they also 'know the buzz'.
I'll count this as a fact. Time to research: Probably zero

At no point did you 'highlight the main points'. You simply gave a link and said 'feel free to give an interpretation'.
Another fact. But time to research: zero

A formula doesn't mean anything on its own. You need the proofs and some information/data to back it up. Links to peer reviewed articles and journals to show the work has been properly checked.
Time to research: zero

Given the poor english in this statement I can't respond accurately without clarification of it.

You said 'Feel free to give interpretation ', I did. I can't misinterpret something without an original statement from yourself to misinterpret. You provided no opinion on your part and so it is impossible for me to misinterpret it.

Given your relatively low standard of english, combined with your last statement here, I would say you are something to do with this article/blog. Original statement stands.

Sorry, your claim of
Let me make this clear. When I spend ages putting together a good post with hard facts and people simply ignore it, it bugs me. I get annoyed. Rightly so
Is just wrong. You didn't spend ages putting that post together, and it's not a perfectly logical argument with hard facts, it's just a running commentary that happens to be true. I don't know why you're waiting for a Pulitzer award

russ_watters
Mentor

This thread has run its course.