The definition of supernatural is:When you think about it, just the use of the word "supernatural" is a cop out. It is as if to say, not only do I require scientific evidence for a claim, but I also deny the possibility that you could have any. Therefore I will mock your claim.
It really is just a judgment masked as scientific rigor.
1. Of or relating to existence outside the natural world.
2. Attributed to a power that seems to violate or go beyond natural forces.
3. Of or relating to a deity.
4. Of or relating to the immediate exercise of divine power; miraculous.
5. Of or relating to the miraculous
It's clear to me "supernatural" things are not in realm of science, which is precisely why I use the term as I do. I don't believe in the supernatural.