Is Meqon the Most User-Friendly Physics Simulator?

• Thread starter alan2here
  • Start date
In summary: I am not able to provide a summary for this conversation as it is discussing a different topic. Please provide a conversation related to the content mentioned in the conversation summary prompt.
alan2here
meqon is a real time physics simulator.
It seams acurate and simulates objects
on the computer as if they are real.

http://meqon.com/downloadarea/meqon-demos-1.4.zip

It is much like a first person game only there is no goal its just
clever and interactive.

Here are some screenshots

http://img228.exs.cx/img228/6864/meqon2jw.jpg

and read about it here:
www.meqon.com

dosent need installing
(I hate apps you have to install)

Does primarily "rigid body" pysics
and a liquid and cloth simulation.

Havock is the other company compeeting in this field but
to show them you will need a game called "half life 2"

These two combines kick started objects being introduced into
games that have this level of physics based user interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
alan2here said:
meqon is a real time physics simulator.
It seams acurate and simulates objects on the computer as if they are real.
http://meqon.com/downloadarea/meqon-demos-1.4.zip

It is much like a first person game only there is no goal its just
clever and interactive.

what do you think?

How about providing us with a link to the documentation, rather than a link to the download.

I'm not going to download a zipped binary without more information. Aside from not knowing whether or not the program will be interesting (what particular aspects of "physics" is this package simulating?), there's the concern that the program will be a trojan horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Edit'ed my first post and made it more discriptive

Sorry

Last edited:

1. What is "meqon"?

"Meqon" is a computer software platform used for physics simulation and video game development. It is commonly used by game developers and scientists to create realistic physical interactions in virtual environments.

2. How does "meqon" compare to other physics engines?

Meqon is known for its speed and accuracy in simulating complex physical interactions. It also has a user-friendly interface and powerful tools for game development. However, it may not have the same level of compatibility with certain game engines as other physics engines.

3. What are the benefits of using "meqon" in scientific research?

Meqon allows scientists to create and test virtual environments with accurate and realistic physical interactions. This can be useful in studying and understanding complex phenomena, as well as developing and testing new theories and hypotheses.

4. Is "meqon" suitable for beginners in physics simulation?

While Meqon has a user-friendly interface, it may not be the best option for beginners in physics simulation. It requires some knowledge and experience in programming and game development to fully utilize its features and capabilities.

5. Can "meqon" be used for non-gaming purposes?

Yes, "meqon" can be used for non-gaming purposes such as scientific research, virtual training simulations, and physical simulations for engineering and design projects. It is a versatile platform that can be adapted for various purposes.