What do you want for Christmas?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
Rach3
Goldstein's Classical Mechanics
It's pretty good, but I think Ambien has a better side effect profile.

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Here is my wish list that I gave Santa. I know for sure that I won't get all of it because, let's face it, I've been very naughty this year! :)

1. A refill of the African Autumn tea (I ran out last month)
2. The new Tickle-Me-Elmo
3. Version 5 of Sony Vegas+DVD Architect
4. A KitchenAid food processor
5. A large bag of very good Hungarian paprika
6. A PF Gathering at Walt Disney World.

Now who do I have to kiss-up to get all that?

:)

Zz.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
:zzz: You must have tons of people flocking to spend holidays with you. :wink:

Christmas means eggnog, Chipmunk Christmas on the CD player, and a stack of Christmas videos. Hopefully the frozen smoked turkey the size of New Mexico that the Evo Child bought me the other day will be thawed by then.
:biggrin: Actually Evo, I wish that you get your Teddy Ruxpin by Christmas. If someone doesn't get busy, I'll by you a Teddy Ruxpin myself.

5. A large bag of very good Hungarian paprika
I have a very good (hot) bag of that in my kitchen right now...

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Here is my wish list that I gave Santa. I know for sure that I won't get all of it because, let's face it, I've been very naughty this year! :)

1. A refill of the African Autumn tea (I ran out last month)
Ooh, that's a good one. I still have some of mine left. :biggrin: Even my parents liked it, and they are usually really picky about things like that (though, it now gives me a good Christmas gift idea for them since it's something they can drink without milk or sugar...my stepdad is diabetic, so will appreciate getting some new variety in his beverage selection). Maybe Santa will send you some too while he's picking up the order for my parents. :wink:

2. The new Tickle-Me-Elmo
You do realize it's Elmo that gets tickled, not you, right? :wink: :devil: :rofl:

6. A PF Gathering at Walt Disney World.
We'll have to keep working on that.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I have bought or am buying my present from Tsu this year: Air compressor, fish tanks, tubing, fittings, lights, various nutrient supplements, cold press, centrifuge, microscope... the normal stuff.

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
A 19" x 38" picture frame -- That's a tough size to find. I think I'll have to have one made.

Light bulbs -- What in the world? It seems like it was just last week (or was it last month, or last spring) that I was asking why we had three boxes of light bulbs with one bulb missing from each box. Now I have three burnt out light bulbs and no spares. Maybe I better not wait until Christmas.

A new Jeep -- I seriously think I should really replace it this year (not give it to my daughter, then fly to her house to take it back). It is 15 years old, after all.

Evo
Mentor
I have bought or am buying my present from Tsu this year: Air compressor, fish tanks, tubing, fittings, lights, various nutrient supplements, cold press, centrifuge, microscope... the normal stuff.
I didn't know Tsu was selling stuff, running a little side business out of the emergency room, is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hee hee, no, I didn't buy them from her. They are her gifts to me; but I bought them. :uhh:

Just office supplies. :biggrin:

btw, I accidentally edited your post. :surprised I don't think I've ever done that before.

Evo
Mentor
Hee hee, no, I didn't buy them from her. They are her gifts to me; but I bought them. :uhh:
Oh, sneaky, sneaky!!!! :approve:

Riiiight. :smile:

btw, I accidentally edited your post. :surprised I don't think I've ever done that before.
:rofl: At least you were able to reconstruct it. I was not as fortunate the first time I did that to someone. :redface:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Phew! From that list, I thought you might be trying to have a baby or something. It seems like an awfully complicated process for the grays. :tongue2: :rofl:

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
You do realize it's Elmo that gets tickled, not you, right? :wink: :devil: :rofl:
Drat!

Well, can't we BOTH get tickled?

Zz.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Phew! From that list, I thought you might be trying to have a baby or something. It seems like an awfully complicated process for the grays. :tongue2: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, no kids for you if you intend to centrifuge and press your babies.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
... of course, this would be appropriate for teenagers.