Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What Does This Mean?

1. Aug 5, 2006 #1
    HELP! What Does This Mean?

Ok, I have a heck of a question here. I was at my g/f's house last night and we were watching mtv's NEXT (I think that's what it's called. I only get farmer tv at my house:cry: ). This show has a lesbian pick from a group of four other lesbians who she wants to go out with on a date.

The question is this: one girl who was in the group of four was introducing herself and said this," I have big feet. And you know what they say about lesbians with big feet!"

:rofl: :rofl: We both died laughing. I'm still laughing about it now because...... I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what they say about lesbians with big feet. :rofl:

Somebody PLEASE help me out here. This is killing me:rofl:

Paden Roder

P.S.- If the answer is going to scar me for life, you don't have to tell me the secret about lesbians with big feet...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 5, 2006 #2
    It means that they have a good understanding....:rofl: :rofl:

kk that was lame... somebody answer I'm dying of curiousity!
  4. Aug 5, 2006 #3
    lol my friend.. its obviously just a pun on big feet means big penis.. except she's a girl. Hence the joke.
  5. Aug 5, 2006 #4

Yeah, it is common urban lore that a male with big feet has a big penis. It's just a joke though. If a girl says something about how big your feet are, you can say "You know what they say about guys with big feet..."

Do you think your girlfriend knew what she was talking about?

Does anybody know if there is a correlation?
  6. Aug 6, 2006 #5
    Yeah, I understand the whole "guys with big feet" thing, but I don't get lesbian spin to it.

She didn't say it in jest either. She said it with all seriousness. I guess I just don't know:rofl: .
    No. She knows the whole "guy with big feet" thing, but not the "lesbian with big feet".

Paden Roder
  7. Aug 6, 2006 #6
    :rofl: Is it bad that I wear size 7 and I'm done growing?...:rofl: jkjk.

Paden Roder
  8. Aug 6, 2006 #7
  9. Aug 6, 2006 #8
  10. Aug 6, 2006 #9
    What? It means they have big shoes. :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?