What happend to the games form old PF?

• Thread starter The Grimmus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of adding new games to the website, with one person suggesting a contest for game designers to submit their games for consideration. However, it is uncertain if there are enough web game developers on the website. Additionally, there is a delay in the plans due to a new software release being the top priority.
The Grimmus
are those awsome games still on here?

Physics news on Phys.org
ok how about you hold a contets for game desiners on PF to submit the best games (that we can support) and which everone is voted best gets a spot in the game page of PF

Sure, if we have enough web game developers. Otherwise you can go ahead and just show me the games and I'll put them somewhere if they are good.

We only have 400 people now so we might not have many game developers. I know one of my friends was here at PF for a few weeks but he left then and hasn't come back to the new PF. Maybe I could get him to come back

any progress with he plans

Unfortunately they will be further delayed with a new release of software soon. That is my first priority.

1. What happened to the games from old PF?

The games from old PF were removed due to a variety of reasons. Some of the games were outdated and no longer relevant to current scientific knowledge, while others were deemed inappropriate or inaccurate. Additionally, the website underwent a redesign and certain games did not fit the new format.

2. Can I still access the old PF games?

No, the old PF games are no longer available on the website. However, some of the games may still be accessible through other online sources.

3. Are there any new games to replace the old ones?

Yes, the website has added new games that are more relevant and accurate to current scientific knowledge. These games are designed to be educational and engaging for users.

4. Why were the old games not updated instead of being removed?

Updating the old games would have required a significant amount of time and resources, and the decision was made to focus on creating new, more relevant games instead. Additionally, it was important to ensure that all games on the website were scientifically accurate and appropriate for all ages.

5. Will there be more games added in the future?

Yes, the website is constantly updating and adding new games to provide a variety of educational experiences for users. Keep checking back for new games and updates!