What happened to me today

  • Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • #1
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
...





...






...







...







Nothing!
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
i joined PhysicsForums today! and i am slightly less sane for it! :rofl:
 
  • #3
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
have you read this section of the Terms Of Service? :

TOS said:
As an initioal warning, we advise sane members not to wander in the general discussion forum. by clicking the I agree button below, you are saying that any harm caused in GD is strictly your fault. not PF, it's members, or affiliates.
 
  • #4
Danger
Gold Member
9,647
251
yomamma said:
have you read this section of the Terms Of Service? :

TOS said:
As an initioal warning, we advise sane members not to wander in the general discussion forum. by clicking the I agree button below, you are saying that any harm caused in GD is strictly your fault. not PF, it's members, or affiliates.
Loss of spelling ability and grammatical sense is one of the first symptoms.
 
  • #5
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
oh no I mis spelled something! :cry: I've never done that!
 
  • #6
wolram
Gold Member
4,330
559
Danger said:
Loss of spelling ability and grammatical sense is one of the first symptoms.

Its catch 22

I want to leave the forum because im going mad, but only a sane person
can make that sort of judgment, so you cant be mad, so why do you want
to leave the forum, because im sane, hang on i thought you said you were going
mad.
 
  • #7
wolram
Gold Member
4,330
559
yomamma said:
oh no I mis spelled something! :cry: I've never done that!

He he he, he miss spelt somthing wat a wally
 
  • #9
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,558
53
wolram said:
Its catch 22

I want to leave the forum because im going mad, but only a sane person
can make that sort of judgment, so you cant be mad, so why do you want
to leave the forum, because im sane, hang on i thought you said you were going
mad.

It seems to be the catch of the day! At least it's fresher than the fish in the welcome tent. :biggrin:
 
  • #10
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
I have still done nothing
 
  • #11
58
0
o ok......
 
  • #12
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,842
990
yomamma said:
I have still done nothing

I have a wild idea. How about getting a job?
 
  • #13
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
I'm too young to get a job
 
  • #14
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,842
990
yomamma said:
I'm too young to get a job

WHAT? :surprised I started my first business when I was ten - mowing yards. Can't you do this sort of thing?
 
  • #15
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
nobody in our neighborhood would hire a kid to do their yardwork, they'd hire a proffesional.


EDIT- and hardly anyone in our neighborhood has lawns, mostly desert landscaping
 
  • #16
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,842
990
And you can't legally get any kind of job?

That's really too bad.
 
  • #17
JamesU
Gold Member
766
3
the labor laws say 14. I don't think I'm going to get a job soon. I'm going to put more time into school and education
 
  • #18
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,719
7
I had my first job at 12. I became Chief IT Consultant of my dad's company. :smile: Quite a good job actually, it turned into more of a graphic design position once I'd trained the staff how to use the computer!
 

Related Threads on What happened to me today

  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
14
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
14
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
2K
B
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
Replies
16
Views
3K
Replies
6
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
4K
Top