What Was My First Job as a Scientist?

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: He he he, he miss spelt somthing wat a wally*twitch* *twitch*Its catch 22 I want to leave the forum because I am going mad, but only a sane person can make that sort of judgment, so you can't be mad, so why do you want to leave the forum, because I am sane, hang on i thought you said you were going mad.
JamesU
Gold Member

Nothing!

Physics news on Phys.org
i joined PhysicsForums today! and i am slightly less sane for it! :rofl:

have you read this section of the Terms Of Service? :

TOS said:
As an initioal warning, we advise sane members not to wander in the general discussion forum. by clicking the I agree button below, you are saying that any harm caused in GD is strictly your fault. not PF, it's members, or affiliates.

yomamma said:
have you read this section of the Terms Of Service? :

TOS said:
As an initioal warning, we advise sane members not to wander in the general discussion forum. by clicking the I agree button below, you are saying that any harm caused in GD is strictly your fault. not PF, it's members, or affiliates.
Loss of spelling ability and grammatical sense is one of the first symptoms.

oh no I mis spelled something! :cry: I've never done that!

Danger said:
Loss of spelling ability and grammatical sense is one of the first symptoms.

Its catch 22

I want to leave the forum because I am going mad, but only a sane person
can make that sort of judgment, so you can't be mad, so why do you want
to leave the forum, because I am sane, hang on i thought you said you were going
mad.

yomamma said:
oh no I mis spelled something! :cry: I've never done that!

He he he, he miss spelt somthing wat a wally

*twitch* *twitch*

wolram said:
Its catch 22

I want to leave the forum because I am going mad, but only a sane person
can make that sort of judgment, so you can't be mad, so why do you want
to leave the forum, because I am sane, hang on i thought you said you were going
mad.

It seems to be the catch of the day! At least it's fresher than the fish in the welcome tent. :biggrin:

I have still done nothing

o ok...

yomamma said:
I have still done nothing

I have a wild idea. How about getting a job?

I'm too young to get a job

yomamma said:
I'm too young to get a job

WHAT? I started my first business when I was ten - mowing yards. Can't you do this sort of thing?

nobody in our neighborhood would hire a kid to do their yardwork, they'd hire a proffesional.

EDIT- and hardly anyone in our neighborhood has lawns, mostly desert landscaping

And you can't legally get any kind of job?

That's really too bad.

the labor laws say 14. I don't think I'm going to get a job soon. I'm going to put more time into school and education

I had my first job at 12. I became Chief IT Consultant of my dad's company. :smile: Quite a good job actually, it turned into more of a graphic design position once I'd trained the staff how to use the computer!

1. What caused me to feel tired and sluggish today?

Feeling tired and sluggish can have many different causes, including lack of sleep, poor nutrition, stress, or an underlying health condition. It is important to evaluate your daily habits and lifestyle to determine the root cause.

2. Why did I experience sudden mood swings throughout the day?

Sudden mood swings can be caused by a variety of factors, such as hormonal changes, medication side effects, or even external stressors. Keeping track of your emotions and identifying potential triggers can help you better manage your mood swings.

3. What caused my headache and how can I prevent it from happening again?

Headaches can be caused by a number of reasons, such as dehydration, stress, or tension in the muscles. Keeping a headache diary and identifying potential triggers, such as certain foods or activities, can help you prevent them in the future.

4. Why did I have trouble focusing and staying productive today?

Difficulty focusing and staying productive can be caused by a lack of sleep, distractions, or feeling overwhelmed. Taking breaks, prioritizing tasks, and creating a conducive work environment can help improve your focus and productivity.

5. What caused my sudden stomachache and how can I alleviate it?

Sudden stomachaches can be caused by a number of factors, such as food poisoning, indigestion, or stress. Drinking plenty of water, avoiding trigger foods, and practicing relaxation techniques can help alleviate stomachaches. If they persist, it is important to consult a doctor.