What happened to saddam hussein

• News
  • Thread starter oldunion
  • Start date
Informal Logic
LeonhardEuler said:
Because no interesting changes have occured recently. It really wouldn't be news to put "Saddam is still awaiting trial" in the paper every day.
Because it is news and therefore too boring. This question was raised about the investigation into the Plame leak as well, and why updates are not reported.

Ratings are higher if the media reports about Natalee Holloway every day even if nothing new has transpired, after all the Michael Jackson trial ended (though this was dragged out longer with stories about regretful jurors). Unfortunately we have very shallow people in the US.

DM
"The trial of Iraq's former leader Saddam Hussein will begin in the second half of October, reports quote Iraqi officials as saying."

BBC link

I hope he goes to court and its aired on the TV OJ style!

Box office smash...

SH Lawer said:
I call on my next witness.... G.W.Bush...

Now George, If I may call you this, would you please show the Jurry where the Weapons of Mass destruction are?... Ohh you cant, So you lied to the American people in your justification for the Iraq war...

George in your Opinion is the World a more safer place now, after you "Liberated" Iraq... You do??? Can you explain this to the Jury please, in your own words if you are able too...
Saddam deserves everything he gets, but so does Bush...

Anttech said:

Box office smash...

Id like to hear a presidential style debate between the two of them. One was open about his fascism, the other takes a keener mind to see through his media allies and brainwashing rhetoric

Lisa!
Gold Member
Only a death penalty? Considering hos present situation I think death is a gift for him. Imagine a dictator as a prisoner while his people finally get the right to criticize him!

Anttech said:
Which one will have to try on the glove? :smile: