What happened to WannabeNewton?

• Thread starter iDimension
  • Start date
In summary, it seems that the person in question has been busy with university studies, has a girlfriend, and has been performing at the Grammys.
iDimension
I've not seen him around here for a long while, anyone know what happened to him?

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe he BecameNewton now.

Zz.

Likes cnh1995, dkotschessaa and Greg Bernhardt
iDimension said:
I've not seen him around here for a long while, anyone know what happened to him?
He got busy with University studies, got a girlfriend, got a life. He's doing very well, last I heard.

Evo said:
got a life.
I beg your pardon? Are thou insinuating that the rest of us here don't have a life? Oh... My feelings have been hurt *backhand goes to forehead*. I request an apology.

I'm just kidding with you... please don't ban me... *hides*

Psinter said:
I beg your pardon? Are thou insinuating that the rest of us here don't have a life? Oh... My feelings have been hurt *backhand goes to forehead*. I request an apology.

I'm just kidding with you... please don't ban me... *hides*
LOL.

iDimension said:
Well, he performed at the Grammys last
night, so he seems to be doing pretty well...

295625.jpg

Likes iDimension, PhotonSSBM and Greg Bernhardt

1. What is WannabeNewton?

WannabeNewton is a fictional character created by the user WannabeScientist on the online platform Reddit. The user posts satirical science-related content using this pseudonym.

2. What happened to WannabeNewton?

The user behind WannabeNewton decided to stop posting on Reddit for personal reasons. The character has not been active since 2019.

3. Is WannabeNewton a real scientist?

No, WannabeNewton is a fictional character and the user behind it has not revealed their real identity or credentials. The content posted is meant for entertainment purposes only.

4. Can I still find WannabeNewton's posts on Reddit?

Yes, the posts made by WannabeNewton are still available on Reddit. However, the user has deleted their account, so the posts will appear under the username [deleted].

5. Will WannabeNewton make a comeback?

There is no information or indication that WannabeNewton will make a comeback. The decision to continue posting under this pseudonym lies solely with the user behind it.