What happens after death

Why worry about death.Its going to happen no matter what,born to die.So live your life the way you see fit ,if we get judged by anyone it will be you as the judge.Live your life,you cant lie to yourself but you can judge yourself

not something to dwell on...

obviously no such thing as physical death, simply matter in constant cycle of transfer.

question of consciousness living on?

what you believe (linked to knowledge) will happen.

peace :wink:

Ah; so this is where the magus hangs out. Greetings all. Death...soon enough. When I was a bit younger than my almost seventy summers, I read an article regarding the new electron microscope, and its ability to enlarge an image as tiny as the area in our brains which produces the electrical energy required to initiate the dream state. It appeared to be similar to an underground cable leading to a pillbox atop a hill in a surreal landscape. I thought, at the time, that if a physical body decomposed to its molecular level of immateriality, could not the initiated dream state continue to function at this level, keeping the conscious essence of an individual's mind vibrant, and producing a dream reality, based on the cumulative experience of the individual, alive? Who knows, but the Shadow, of what lurks in the minds of men...I'll let you know [or not], eventually. With respect, and in friendship.
harveyf