What have we done? Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved a stray cat that showed up in bad condition and was taken in by the speakers. They discuss the different options for dealing with stray cats and decide to keep him. The cat is very affectionate and they wonder what happened to him. They also mention other animals that live on their property, such as skunks, racoons, nutria, and opossum. The speakers express concern for the safety of their cats around these animals, particularly opossum and racoons. They also mention their fear of encountering a mountain lion on their property.

Sad & sorry :(

Physics news on Phys.org

Condolences for Isaac. Whenever I'm feeling blue I remember Tennyson. I hope you and Tsu are doing alright.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Thanks again. It's sad but it goes with the turf. We've had to put down about thirteen animals now... I think. The worst was a period of about three years, during which we lost 7 animals, including our three dogs. That was seriously depressing. However, all but two were quite old. Our record holder is still Yiddo, a silver-shaded chinchilla persian, who make it to age 19.

It almost seems an inappropriate joke now, but for anyone who didn't see this, you might appreciate a pic of toothless Isaac sleeping.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1174/isaac1.jpg [Broken]

As lisab observed, it is hard to get much more relaxed.

Did I scare anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, he managed to last ten more weeks, but his quality of life continued to decline to the point where it was all bad from here on.

A very sad day, Isaac turned out to be a very special kitty who completely captured our hearts in the short time that we had him. He will be missed. Goodbye little buddy. :cry:

<h2>1. What is the significance of "Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2"?</h2><p>The phrase "Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2" likely refers to a study or experiment involving cats and two individuals named Tsu and Ivan. The numbers 6 and 2 could represent the number of cats or the number of trials conducted.</p><h2>2. What was the purpose of the study involving cats, Tsu, and Ivan?</h2><p>Without further context, it is difficult to determine the exact purpose of the study. However, it likely involved observing the behavior or reactions of cats in the presence of Tsu and Ivan, or studying the effects of a certain variable on cats.</p><h2>3. Who conducted the study mentioned in "Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2"?</h2><p>Again, without more information, it is impossible to say for sure. However, it is likely that a group of scientists or researchers conducted the study.</p><h2>4. What were the results of the study involving cats, Tsu, and Ivan?</h2><p>The results of the study could vary greatly depending on the specific goals and methods of the study. It is important to note that without more context, it is impossible to accurately answer this question.</p><h2>5. How does the study involving cats, Tsu, and Ivan contribute to our understanding of cats?</h2><p>The study may have provided insights into the behavior, reactions, or preferences of cats in certain situations. It could also potentially contribute to our understanding of the effects of certain variables on cats. However, without more information, it is impossible to determine the exact impact of the study on our understanding of cats.</p>

1. What is the significance of "Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2"?

The phrase "Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2" likely refers to a study or experiment involving cats and two individuals named Tsu and Ivan. The numbers 6 and 2 could represent the number of cats or the number of trials conducted.

2. What was the purpose of the study involving cats, Tsu, and Ivan?

Without further context, it is difficult to determine the exact purpose of the study. However, it likely involved observing the behavior or reactions of cats in the presence of Tsu and Ivan, or studying the effects of a certain variable on cats.

3. Who conducted the study mentioned in "Cats, 6; Tsu and Ivan, 2"?

Again, without more information, it is impossible to say for sure. However, it is likely that a group of scientists or researchers conducted the study.

4. What were the results of the study involving cats, Tsu, and Ivan?

The results of the study could vary greatly depending on the specific goals and methods of the study. It is important to note that without more context, it is impossible to accurately answer this question.

5. How does the study involving cats, Tsu, and Ivan contribute to our understanding of cats?

The study may have provided insights into the behavior, reactions, or preferences of cats in certain situations. It could also potentially contribute to our understanding of the effects of certain variables on cats. However, without more information, it is impossible to determine the exact impact of the study on our understanding of cats.