Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is a postsecondary program

1. Jan 1, 2005 #1
    I know this has nothing to do with calculus, but i was wondering. What is a postsecondary program (referring to education)?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 1, 2005 #2
    AFAIK, postsecondary education is all education after high-school (college, university, technical school, etc.).

4. Jan 2, 2005 #3
    How did you make the upside-down "?"

5. Jan 2, 2005 #4
    You mean this ¿ :rolleyes:

-- AI
    ::press Alt+0191::

6. Jan 2, 2005 #5
    Calculus, anybody?... :smile:

7. Jan 2, 2005 #6

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

ok: imho calculus instruction belongs solely in postsecondary education.

8. Jan 2, 2005 #7
    imho, chicks simply dig a nice Maxwell's Equation's t-shirt on the rugged man of today's society. :rofl: :biggrin:

9. Jan 2, 2005 #8

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

you surely do not have to know calculus to pick up chicks. in fact it has been known to be a handicap. but i will acknowledge this is a motivation to learn calc in secondary school, if valid. hint: picking up chicks has historically been mostly a matter of inviting them to dinner.

10. Jan 3, 2005 #9
    Hmm, i got some fan following (among girls) for calculus. All i have to do is solve their homeworks ..... errr .... help them to do their homework that is. So its not really that bad ........ in a way ............. i suppose............ ?!?!

-- AI

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?