1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is a postsecondary program

1. Jan 1, 2005 #1
    I know this has nothing to do with calculus, but i was wondering. What is a postsecondary program (referring to education)?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 1, 2005 #2
    AFAIK, postsecondary education is all education after high-school (college, university, technical school, etc.).

4. Jan 2, 2005 #3
    How did you make the upside-down "?"

5. Jan 2, 2005 #4
    You mean this ¿ :rolleyes:

-- AI
    ::press Alt+0191::

6. Jan 2, 2005 #5
    Calculus, anybody?... :smile:

7. Jan 2, 2005 #6

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

ok: imho calculus instruction belongs solely in postsecondary education.

8. Jan 2, 2005 #7
    imho, chicks simply dig a nice Maxwell's Equation's t-shirt on the rugged man of today's society. :rofl: :biggrin:

9. Jan 2, 2005 #8

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

you surely do not have to know calculus to pick up chicks. in fact it has been known to be a handicap. but i will acknowledge this is a motivation to learn calc in secondary school, if valid. hint: picking up chicks has historically been mostly a matter of inviting them to dinner.

10. Jan 3, 2005 #9
    Hmm, i got some fan following (among girls) for calculus. All i have to do is solve their homeworks ..... errr .... help them to do their homework that is. So its not really that bad ........ in a way ............. i suppose............ ?!?!

-- AI

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?