Hey I have read in a book that in moisture sometimes the cars or vehicles ignition failure occurs and it(vehicle) stops.(I mentioned sometimes in rare cases. )The reason written there was that the insulating porcelain of the spark plugs accumulates a film of dirt . The surface dirt is hygroscopic and picks up moisture from air. Therefore in humid weather the insulating porcelain of plugs becomes "quasi-conductor." This allows an appreciable proportion of the spark to leak across the surface of the plug instead of discharging across the gap . Firstly , is the explaination correct ? Secondly , what exactly is this quasi-conductor ?