What is African-American?

• News
  • Thread starter Shahil
  • Start date
jimmy p
Gold Member
and a lot of people forget that it was the African tribe chieftans that sold the slaves....the other guys just bought em!

Zero
Originally posted by jimmy p
and a lot of people forget that it was the African tribe chieftans that sold the slaves....the other guys just bought em!
Why do you bring this up? This is a standard "I'm not a racist but I really am" sort of defense. [?]

jimmy p
Gold Member
I'm not defending anything as far as i am aware, i am in agreement with everyone else... Just stating that they segregate themselves with these awards and different catergories. But they forget that white people werent the ones that caused this rift...

Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Originally posted by Zero
Why do you bring this up? This is a standard "I'm not a racist but I really am" sort of defense. [?]
It is racist to have an African American excell-award, and suspend a caucasian african american for putting himself in the running

Last edited:
I think this kid was just being stupid, he is right in what he is standing for but he could have done it alot better. He could have gone to the school principal and nominated himself and then discussed the situation with the principal. If this failed then take it to the local press and then start a campaign. I say this assuming that he just went straight ahead with the campaign. The fact is he could/should have been much smarter than what he was and then he wouldnt have been branded a racist or a nazi.