Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mystery
In summary, Evo thinks that the photo of the pomegranite seeds is the hardest photo to guess, and she would like to go to Death Valley with someone.
I've done some research on this now, and it turns out you were right the first time. He was a seahorse (a lonely, magic seahorse, named Snuff), and at first, he really didn't like how the flagellates tasted (like 3-month old cedar, with a hink of oak, and way too much salt, he used to complain), but after eating a few million, he found that they grew on him.

Physics news on Phys.org
Poor Snuffy (sniff, sniff,:cry:)----I wonder if they made glue or dog food out of him?

---------------

(There's been a lot of weird animals Evo-luting around Madagascar)

Last edited:
I demand a geomorphological interpretation.

200px-Bonzo.jpg

180px-Wikipedians.jpg

150px-Armed_monkey.jpg

Dynamite_monkey.jpg

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Monkey

matthyaouw said:
Bioluminescent bacteria (Dinoflagellates?) forming a 'milky sea'. I remember reading an article about that picture before.

The [once mythical] milky sea is correct. As for the cause, we don't really know.

...The problem with the bacteria hypothesis is that an extremely high concentration of bacteria must exist before they begin to produce light," Miller told LiveScience. "But what could possibly support the occurrence of such a large population?" [continued]
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=92564

Here's a fresh one (some details obscured to reduce Googlability):

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6360/names2pb2.jpg [Broken]

What is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats got to be the Eiffel tower.

Correct again! Can you elaborate?

The Eiffel tower has the names of famous French people around it, mainly scientists and engineers.

Bad Wolf

What is it? [Integral not allowed to answer]

Ivan Seeking said:
Bad Wolf

What is it? [Integral not allowed to answer]

A trick question? No picture. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
A trick question? No picture. :biggrin:

No picture. In fact posting a picture would be quite a challenge!

Butterfly egg.

Kurdt said:
Butterfly egg.

that's not a close guess-----

very GOOD--that IS it---I wasn't expecting it that quickly--I guess my hints didn't help though

a close guess will do for this game/test (gamete)-----hint: 2 O 's base(ball =sphere) = oosphere= egg

Last edited:
I have no clue what your hint is referring to, but then again I'm an idiot. :tongue:

Dag nabbit. I thought it was an insects egg but the clue threw me off.

It's icky.

Evo said:
It's icky.

I googled images of iky stuff and didn't see it.:yuck:

Shuttlecock!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"</h2><p>The purpose of "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" is to engage and challenge readers to use their critical thinking skills and knowledge to solve a mystery or puzzle.</p><h2>2. How often is "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" updated?</h2><p>"Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" is updated daily with a new mystery or puzzle for readers to solve.</p><h2>3. Who creates the mysteries for "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"</h2><p>The mysteries for "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" are created by a team of scientists and researchers who specialize in creating engaging and challenging puzzles.</p><h2>4. Is there a specific theme for the mysteries in "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"</h2><p>There is no specific theme for the mysteries in "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" Each mystery is unique and can cover a variety of topics such as science, history, pop culture, and more.</p><h2>5. Can I submit my own mystery for "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"</h2><p>Yes, we welcome submissions for mysteries to be featured on "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" Please contact us for more information on how to submit your mystery.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"

The purpose of "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" is to engage and challenge readers to use their critical thinking skills and knowledge to solve a mystery or puzzle.

2. How often is "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" updated?

"Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" is updated daily with a new mystery or puzzle for readers to solve.

3. Who creates the mysteries for "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"

The mysteries for "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" are created by a team of scientists and researchers who specialize in creating engaging and challenging puzzles.

4. Is there a specific theme for the mysteries in "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"

There is no specific theme for the mysteries in "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" Each mystery is unique and can cover a variety of topics such as science, history, pop culture, and more.

5. Can I submit my own mystery for "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?"

Yes, we welcome submissions for mysteries to be featured on "Today's Mystery - Can You Guess What It Is?" Please contact us for more information on how to submit your mystery.