Exploring Unprecedented Possibilities

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the lunar landing module was an adaptation of the shore boat ships that have been used for hundreds of years. The Tootsie Roll Blow Pop was an adaptation of a dream that Ivan had. Dr. Pepper is made with real doctor juice, Bacon is made with 10% real bacon, and Sparrow Sour is an adaptation of an idea that Ivan had. Chicken ripple ice cream never quite took off, and Ivan invented chicken ripple ice cream. He also invented chicken ripple ice cream, but it never quite took off. He likes Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Liver Swirl, and he invented the Stilton and cherry cake. He was going to get some of the Bacon bubbly, but it turns out to be a bubble machine. He saw
Fish flavored gum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
Oh yeah you're way older than me. :uhh: ...okay, by a few years.

Hang on just one flippin' second here. He's a few years older than you, at 55?! :bugeye:
All of this time I've been looking to you as a grandfather figure, and you're younger than my wife?!
Even worse, that means that you're within a couple of years either way of me. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
This is a total violation of the laws of chronology.

Danger said:
Hang on just one flippin' second here. He's a few years older than you, at 55?! :bugeye:
All of this time I've been looking to you as a grandfather figure, and you're younger than my wife?!
Even worse, that means that you're within a couple of years either way of me. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I like keeping you old guys confused. :biggrin:

V8 powered zimmer frames ideal for the over 55 hairy wrinkly.

Spoken like a true Englishman (ie: incomprehensible).

a wheel made out of sliced bread.

moe darklight said:
a wheel made out of sliced bread.

Since cheese already comes in wheels, does this mean that we might be riding around on sandwiches?

So Hot Wheels would become Grilled Cheese Sandwiches? And we would hear statements like, "he was spreading cheese for at least a block"?

The horrible part is the mayonnaise in the burn-out box.

Ivan, sometimes I wish that I wasn't an atheist just so I would have somebody to blame for you. :biggrin:

Nothing worse than losing the crust on a high speed turn.

Danger said:

Ivan, sometimes I wish that I wasn't an atheist just so I would have somebody to blame for you. :biggrin:
Holy cow! give me some hot pastrami and rye so I can catch the debris at the launch!

Danger said:

Blame Charles Darwin - none of this would have happened if he hadn't developed the theory of evolution. :rofl:

Astronuc said:
Blame Charles Darwin - none of this would have happened if he hadn't developed the theory of evolution. :rofl:

Yeah, that's right! Let's burn the bastard in effigy... oh, hang on... that's already been done in Kansas... :grumpy:

I don't get it... must be an old guy's joke.

I will code it into my geriatric translator and see if it makes any sense. :biggrin:

Last edited:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=1358715#post1358715

Last edited by a moderator:
Danger said:

WHAT! Didn't I tell you, Ivan is just a kid! Now you are saying that youj may be close to Ivan's age! AkKK And here I thought you were the grandfatherly type!

Ivan Seeking said:
I don't get it... must be an old guy's joke.

I will code it into my geriatric translator and see if it makes any sense. :biggrin:
OK, now you're stepping on some toes! Geriatric translator? Why I oughta...

Tsu corrected me yesterday. The meat flavored soft dring that I called Dr. Pepper is properly called Dr. Pecker.

Oh yes, getting back to you old guys, have you seen the commercial for the Hoveround that uses music from the Beach Boys? Of course the music is supposed to appeal to the target audience.

Now that's downright scary.

Speaking of the Beach Boys, I heard that today is Brian Wilson's 65th birthday!

http://www.brianwilson.com/content/general/right_photos/brian.jpg
http://www.brianwilson.com/content/general/left_photos/brian.jpg
http://www.brianwilson.com/brian/

Last edited by a moderator: