What is on your Christmas list?

• Thread starter Wishbone
  • Start date
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Andy said:
A Bugatti Veyron,a truly awesome car, not just for the speed but because it is said to be incredibly reliable.
But if i cant get that then i dont know what i would want, at the moment i am in a position to be able to afford just about anything i want.
Congratulations on the grandchild.
FINALLY! I thought I was the only one on this planet that knew about this car.

Makes Ferrari look pretty ****ty.

Lisa!
Gold Member
selfAdjoint said:
Everything went perfectly. She's Elizabeth Blackmore Thompson, 19 inches, 7 pounds 1 ounce, black curly hair (lots of it), dark blue eyes, the kind that will turn brown later. Looks very much like my daughter Pam when she was born.
I GOT TO HOLD HER FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES. WHAT A RUSH!
Congrats! :smile:

Jelfish said:
hah yeah.. it's not really high on the expectation list of received gifts. I've actually been saving up for one. I can wish, though.

haha well if you've saved up some cash for it, I'm sure that your family might offer to make up the rest or something. It's probable ;)

I got my christmas toy a couple months before - a video ipod. And a new book - Physics of Superheroes

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
selfAdjoint said:
Everything went perfectly. She's Elizabeth Blackmore Thompson, 19 inches, 7 pounds 1 ounce, black curly hair (lots of it), dark blue eyes, the kind that will turn brown later. Looks very much like my daughter Pam when she was born.
Congratulations, SelfAdjoint!

The rumour mill seems to think that several other car manufacturers are gonna build cars to rival the bugatti. Mclaren will probably come out with something pretty extreme, they normally do.

Congrats SelfAdjoint, that is some great news!

Evo
Mentor
selfAdjoint said:
Beautiful name!

I'm sure grandpa is going to spoil her. :approve:

Evo
Mentor
OK, I want knee socks. A really soft robe, with pockets!!! House slippers that look like big animals GRRRRRRRRR. :tongue:

Hmmm... books.. cds maybe... that's it.

Congrats grampAdjoint!!

a new laptop...geeeeeeezz this one's stinks!

and a new beginning ....

-A laptop
-Any of the Star Trek: TNG season DVD's
-A couple of textbooks and novels

yomamma said:
-iPod Video
-Money
Wishbone, you can't get an XBox 360 untill Februrary.
On an almost related topic, One of my friends got one, broke it, and can't get it back untill Februrary :P. But he cussed the people out over the phone and got a free game.
eh I wouldn't say that, I know of where I could get one, my friend just got one. I think santa has a idea or two.

JasonRox said:

oh yeah, also I want a Ferrari F430

I haven`t asked for anyting this year, I get so much support finacially from my family all year round that i've made a piont of not replying directly when asked "what do you want for christmas"

But... it would be nice if i got an mp3 player!

Merry Socksmas!!

I got socks, shirts, and unmentionables... My parents also gave me a check but I don't think I'm going to cash it.