PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop

• Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
In summary: Quite impressive, since the estimate of, say http://www.usa.gov is: $10,001,000Wikipedia is apparently worth about 1.5 billion.PF sold to the church of ScientologyOne of the better PF pranks! We've had our shares of pranks and scandals, eh? :)What prank do you mean, my brother?Don't believe it. Look at Yahoo's value: $2,147,483,647. Just about to overflow...I just checked the domain for my work. It has an estimated value of $928. Righteous bucks!My work site is worth something over $40 Million...
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Acording to http://www.dnscoop.com/" [Broken] nearly $9million!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Don't show this to Greg, he might want to cash out :eek:

For what? How could you sell it for 9 million? Sure it creates some revenue from ads (no idea how much) but I don't think you'd get 9 million out of PF any time fast. Lol, very interesting tool though :).

Dont work??

edit: woops, nevermind. Lol, misread the numbers.

Their own website is worth only a pitiful $8,750

Wikipedia is apparently worth about 1.5 billion.

Last edited:
I don't see values...

Scroll down Cyrus!

I did, but nothing shows...just a list of websites. I kept hitting enter and then it showed up. I think that site has problems.

Yahoo, one of the oldest websites, is worth around $2 billion according to that.

What prank do you mean, my brother?

Don't believe it. Look at Yahoo's value: $2,147,483,647. Just about to overflow...

I just checked the domain for my work. It has an estimated value of $928. Righteous bucks!

My work site is worth something over $40 Million... heck that was just a couple years bonus for Carly.

verty said:
Don't believe it. Look at Yahoo's value: $2,147,483,647. Just about to overflow...

That sounds about right. YouTube was just bought by Google for 1.6 Billion.

Integral said:
Acording to http://www.dnscoop.com/" [Broken] nearly $9million!

And sciforums is worth a paltry $125K. HAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

The fledgling www.richarddawkins.net is already up to over half a mil. It's not even a year old yet.

(BTW Dawkins' site is the current area of operations for the well-known online errorist known as Lifegazer. :biggrin: )

Cyrus, the site works fine. It's YOU that doesn't work. :biggrin:

cyrusabdollahi said:
I did, but nothing shows...just a list of websites. I kept hitting enter and then it showed up. I think that site has problems.

When you hit enter it cleared the field. Click on the actual button that they provide.

OK, so suppose my site is worth a couple of a billion dollars. Who's there to buy my site. Who can I sell it to?

edit: nvm mind, if found that 'sell your site' link.

Last edited:
To anyone who is willing to buy it.

This is what is meant by the concept of "free trade". :smile:

apples said:
OK, so suppose my site is worth a couple of a billion dollars. Who's there to buy my site. Who can I sell it to?

edit: nvm mind, if found that 'sell your site' link.

EBAY:biggrin:

What is "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop"?

"PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" is a website valuation tool that uses various metrics to estimate the monetary value of a website.

How does "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" determine the worth of a website?

"PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" uses factors such as traffic, backlinks, domain age, and social media presence to calculate the estimated value of a website.

Is "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" accurate?

The accuracy of "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" can vary as it is only an estimation tool and does not take into account the actual revenue or profits of a website.

Can "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" be used for all types of websites?

"PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" can be used for most types of websites, including blogs, e-commerce sites, and informational websites.

Are there any limitations to using "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop"?

Yes, "PF Worth: Nearly $9 Million - DNScoop" may not be accurate for newer websites or websites with unique features that are not accounted for in its valuation algorithm.