1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Studying What is right for me?

1. Mar 12, 2016 #1
    Hello...I'm currently working as a design engineer but I've got free time during weekends.I want to share my knowledge with the other people, especially to students who want to be an engineer like me. My junior school mates and my professors also want me to pursue academic field but I don't know where to start. I'm good in Mathematics, Electronics and Physics.

Should I pursue master's degree or something? Kindly help me decide. Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 12, 2016 #2

Student100

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

No one can answer what is best for you. If you're happy in your career, then going back to school might not be right for you.

If you're interested in helping students pursue engineering, then you could also look into teaching introductory engineering courses at a local community college on the weekend/weeknights.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted