What is scientfic magazine for professional topics?

Hello
Thank you for reading this
If you remember my previous post. It was several years ago. I mentioned that I was obligated to study medicine instead of science in Egypt. I really, had the opportunity to get your friendship and encouragement in more than 100 serious replies. Now, I have a mathematics theory. I need the web address of the most professional scientific magazine which is free. Because I don't have any money specially dollars. Thank you.
Hatem Al-Naggar
34 years old

Answers and Replies

S.G. Janssens
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Hello Hatem,
Now, I have a mathematics theory. I need the web address of the most professional scientific magazine which is free.
Perhaps this thread on MathOverlow is useful: https://mathoverflow.net/questions/231206/free-open-access-peer-reviewed-math-journal

It is worth paying attention to the exact meaning of "free": Traditional closed access journals typically do not charge for publication, but they do charge for reader access, usually by billing the reader's library for a subscription. So, in principle, it would not cost the author any money to have his work published. On the other hand, open access journals may or may not charge for publication (in many cases, they do!), but they should not charge for reader access.

In any case, it is recommended to have your work peer-reviewed. Also, it is generally a good idea to have your work reviewed by an experienced researcher even before submission. This can help you find gaps and make sure you connect well with existing literature. Also, critically assess any prospective journals: Not all of them are reputable. Again, an experienced supervisor in your field can help with this.

Good luck!