What is Static, Dynamic, Transient, and Persistent Local Resource in the discussion of Object Server and Middleware?

Summary: The conversation discusses different types of proxies, including Static Proxy, Dynamic Proxy, Transient Proxy, and Persistent Proxy. The purpose of these proxies is to handle incoming communications from the server in a client. It is recommended to research and understand these proxies before asking for help.
user366312
Gold Member
TL;DR Summary
What are Static Proxy, Dynamic Proxy, Transient Proxy, and Persistent Proxy?
What I understand is,
A Local Resource is a proxy class (which follows Proxy Pattern) in a client to handle incoming communications from the server.
I have written something like this myself.

What is a Static Proxy and a Dynamic Proxy then?

Also, What is a Transient Proxy and a Persistent Proxy?

Computer science news on Phys.org
user366312 said:
Summary: What are Static Proxy, Dynamic Proxy, Transient Proxy, and Persistent Proxy?

What I understand is,

I have written something like this myself.

What is a Static Proxy and a Dynamic Proxy then?

Also, What is a Transient Proxy and a Persistent Proxy?
Did you actually bother to google any of your queries ?

I found answers to all of them
I suggest you try doing the same and then if you have problems understanding the answers
return here with specific questions and links to what you were readingcheers
Dave

1. What is the difference between static and dynamic local resources?

Static local resources are those that remain constant and do not change over time, such as images or text files. Dynamic local resources, on the other hand, can change and update in real-time, such as database records or user input.

2. What is a transient local resource?

A transient local resource is a type of dynamic local resource that has a short lifespan and is only available for a limited amount of time. These resources are often used for temporary data storage or as a communication channel between different components.

3. How are persistent local resources different from transient local resources?

Persistent local resources have a longer lifespan and can be accessed repeatedly over time. They are typically used for storing important or frequently used data, such as user preferences or system settings. Unlike transient resources, persistent resources do not expire and remain accessible until they are deliberately deleted.

4. How do local resources relate to Object Server and Middleware?

Local resources are important components of Object Server and Middleware systems, as they are used to store and manage data and facilitate communication between different layers of the system. Object Server and Middleware use local resources to access and manipulate data, and to transfer data between clients and servers.

5. Can local resources be accessed remotely?

Yes, local resources can be accessed remotely through the use of middleware technologies. Middleware acts as a bridge between different applications and systems, allowing remote access to local resources and enabling communication between different components and layers of the system.