Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is the closest we have come to

1. Mar 21, 2005 #1
    What is the closest we have come to proving the number theory? - What does the equastion look like
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2005 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

4. Mar 21, 2005 #3
    How close have we come to proving "the geometry"?

Number theory is an area of study (its focus being on the natural numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, etc) and suitable generalizations), it's not some sort of conjecture like you seem to think it is.
  5. Mar 21, 2005 #4
    I understand number theory i was reffering more to what is the closest any one equastion has come to explaining the prime the relation?
  6. Mar 21, 2005 #5

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

This doesn't make any more sense to me then your first post. Maybe you can explain what you mean by "the prime the relation"?
  7. Mar 21, 2005 #6
    He had just sat down at his computer, and logged into physicsforums, when the drugs began to take hold...
  8. Mar 21, 2005 #7
    I know the answer!!!

"equastion" is a typo for "equestrian"

By "the number theory" he/she's referring to betting statistics

"the prime the relation" - translated means "primo relation" - is some kind of lucky horse picking strategy (e.g., wearing green socks when placing a bet).

This person wants to know how to place a bet at the track!!

Go with your gut, pal.
  9. Mar 22, 2005 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Oh, come on guys. There are an awful lot of people here who's native language is not English. Let he whose (French, German, Tagalog- enter the language of your choice) is without flaw cast the first stone.
  10. Mar 22, 2005 #9
    Look at his other posts and the English on those.
  11. Mar 22, 2005 #10

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wee, this is real productive guys. :grumpy:

whatzzupboy: feel free to start a new thread once you figure out what you want to ask.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?