What IS the Secret? Watch to find out.

• Thread starter Serpo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    watch
In summary, on this site, you will have the opportunity to learn about a worldwide disclosure of a Secret on February 15th. If you are interested in learning more, you can visit the website and explore. However, some believe it may be related to the illuminati, while others view it as an insulting gimmick or spam. It is ultimately just a commercial for a movie or internet game.
Serpo
On this site you will be introduced to the worldwide disclosure of a Secret. On February 15th you will be exposed to it if you choose to watch. If you wish to learn more, simply visit the web site. Look around and have fun.

Pace and love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Is it about the illuminati?

What an insultingly idiotic gimmick.

Oh, this is probably just a promo for a movie or something. I was thinking this was some kind of internet game at first.

Btw, Serpo asked what to do with it and I wasn't sure what it was so I said to put it here.

It's spam, I recommend S&D.

Yes, it's just a commercial, sorry about that.

It's BS crap that has to do with What the bleep.

1. What exactly is "the Secret"?

The Secret is a self-help concept popularized by the book and documentary of the same name. It proposes that the universe operates on the law of attraction, meaning that your thoughts and beliefs can manifest into reality.

2. How does the Secret work?

According to the Secret, the law of attraction works by bringing into your life whatever you focus on and believe in. This means that if you think positively and have faith in your desires, they will eventually come true.

3. Is the Secret scientifically proven?

The concept of the Secret is not scientifically proven and is considered controversial by many scientists and experts. However, there are some studies that suggest a link between positive thinking and success.

4. Can anyone use the Secret?

Yes, anyone can use the concept of the Secret. It is based on the idea that we all have the power to manifest our desires, and it does not require any special skills or abilities. It can be applied to various aspects of life such as relationships, health, and career.

5. Do I have to believe in the Secret for it to work?

It is believed that having a strong belief and faith in the Secret is essential for it to work. If you are skeptical or have doubts, it may not be as effective. However, some people have reported success with the Secret even without fully believing in it.