relative principle: the laws of physics are the SAME in all inertial reference frames and general theory: basically is einstiens tackled problem of accelerating referencing frames and developed a theory of gravity.
I got this outta Physics, 5th edition by GIANCOLI.
Good Luck, I hope this helps.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving