Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is this equation?

1. Apr 13, 2006 #1

What does this equation get me (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C)=?

I was watching Fox and Friends (1 minute ago) and they present this equation. On the front cover of the New York Post, it yields how voluptuous your arse is. :rofl:
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 13, 2006 #2

It is a quest to find the perfect butt, via mathamatics. Personally, I do not pay any attention to that part of the anatomy.

Fox News is my homepage, I only saw the title of the article and was wondering what it was about, I went back and read it after seeing his thread.
  4. Apr 13, 2006 #3
    It's the kind of math on fox.It's a terrible mathmatically incorrect equation devloped by some 13 year old kids as(a terrible wrong and imutre) joke to make it seem like they were working math.

It's terrible that fox is showing.Why doesn't FCC stop them...
  5. Apr 13, 2006 #4
    Damn! There goes my mathematics these topic :cry:
  6. Apr 13, 2006 #5

Well, somebody hasn't had a holly jolly Christmas. :tongue: And actually Fox was just reporting the breakthrough in mathematics that was invented by The New York Post.
  7. Apr 14, 2006 #6

Homework Helper

There's another one like this :

[tex]min(A_f) = \frac{A_m}{2} + 7[/tex]

Anyone care to guess what that one is supposed to mean ?
  8. Apr 14, 2006 #7

Homework Helper

No guesses ? Well, that is supposed to be an equation giving the minimum age of a female that a male can date without his friends making fun of him. :lol:

Male Female
    12 13 (it's perceived as cool for young guys to date slightly older

14 14

24 19

9. Apr 14, 2006 #8
    male female
    0 7

10. Apr 14, 2006 #9

Homework Helper

That toddler will be the envy of all in day care ! :rofl:
  11. Apr 14, 2006 #10

I do believe that if I dated a 16 year old I would get a lot of crap. And possibly a prison sentence.
  12. Apr 14, 2006 #11

Homework Helper

18 year old male with a 16 year female is a *bit* of a gray area - at least socially speaking. Of course, the parents could get pissed at you and get you charged with stat rape. :eek:
  13. Apr 14, 2006 #12

19 year old.

I think I'll keep trusting my sound judgement and intuition rather than these ridiculous mathematical theories. :rolleyes:
  14. Apr 14, 2006 #13

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

That is not a complicated equation!

The variables aren't even objective measurements (except for v), they're things like "bounciness" and "firmness." It doesn't help that V could equal T and they're dividing by T - V
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
  15. Apr 14, 2006 #14

Homework Helper

There should maybe be a ceiling function around the female age term. So you'll know you have to go out with a 17 year old at least.

Hey, I didn't come up with the formula ! :biggrin:
  16. Apr 14, 2006 #15
    wow, I think I've lost a couple IQ points just learning about these amazing breakthroughs
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?