What is (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C) Equation?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, the equation gets you the minimum age a male can date a female without his friends making fun of him.
Mk
What does this equation get me (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C)=?

I was watching Fox and Friends (1 minute ago) and they present this equation. On the front cover of the New York Post, it yields how voluptuous your arse is. :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191622,00.html

It is a quest to find the perfect butt, via mathamatics. Personally, I do not pay any attention to that part of the anatomy.

Fox News is my homepage, I only saw the title of the article and was wondering what it was about, I went back and read it after seeing his thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the kind of math on fox.It's a terrible mathmatically incorrect equation devloped by some 13 year old kids as(a terrible wrong and imutre) joke to make it seem like they were working math.

It's terrible that fox is showing.Why doesn't FCC stop them...

Damn! There goes my mathematics these topic :cry:

scott1 said:
It's the kind of math on fox.It's a terrible mathmatically incorrect equation devloped by some 13 year old kids as(a terrible wrong and imutre) joke to make it seem like they were working math.

It's terrible that fox is showing.Why doesn't FCC stop them...
Well, somebody hasn't had a holly jolly Christmas. :tongue: And actually Fox was just reporting the breakthrough in mathematics that was invented by The New York Post.

There's another one like this :

[tex]min(A_f) = \frac{A_m}{2} + 7[/tex]

Anyone care to guess what that one is supposed to mean ?

No guesses ? Well, that is supposed to be an equation giving the minimum age of a female that a male can date without his friends making fun of him. :lol:

e.g.

Male Female
12 13 (it's perceived as cool for young guys to date slightly older
women)

14 14

24 19

etc.

male female
0 7

?

kmarinas86 said:
male female
0 7

?

That toddler will be the envy of all in day care ! :rofl:

Curious3141 said:
No guesses ? Well, that is supposed to be an equation giving the minimum age of a female that a male can date without his friends making fun of him. :lol:

e.g.

Male Female
12 13 (it's perceived as cool for young guys to date slightly older
women)

14 14

24 19

etc.

I do believe that if I dated a 16 year old I would get a lot of crap. And possibly a prison sentence.

franznietzsche said:
I do believe that if I dated a 16 year old I would get a lot of crap. And possibly a prison sentence.

18 year old male with a 16 year female is a *bit* of a gray area - at least socially speaking. Of course, the parents could get pissed at you and get you charged with stat rape. :eek:

Curious3141 said:
18 year old male with a 16 year female is a *bit* of a gray area - at least socially speaking. Of course, the parents could get pissed at you and get you charged with stat rape. :eek:

19 year old.

I think I'll keep trusting my sound judgement and intuition rather than these ridiculous mathematical theories. :rolleyes:

While it may look complicated (...)

:rofl:

That is not a complicated equation!

The variables aren't even objective measurements (except for v), they're things like "bounciness" and "firmness." It doesn't help that V could equal T and they're dividing by T - V

Last edited:
franznietzsche said:
19 year old.

I think I'll keep trusting my sound judgement and intuition rather than these ridiculous mathematical theories. :rolleyes:

There should maybe be a ceiling function around the female age term. So you'll know you have to go out with a 17 year old at least.

Hey, I didn't come up with the formula ! :biggrin:

wow, I think I've lost a couple IQ points just learning about these amazing breakthroughs

1. What is the purpose of the equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C)?

The equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C) is used to calculate a numerical value that represents the relationship between the variables S, C, B, F, and T. It allows scientists to analyze and compare different sets of data.

2. How do you interpret the different variables in the equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C)?

The variable S represents a specific value or quantity, while C represents a constant value that remains the same throughout the equation. B and F are also specific values, and T represents a total value or quantity. The symbols + and - indicate addition and subtraction, respectively.

3. What type of data is typically used in the equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C)?

The equation can be used with a variety of data types, depending on the specific scientific study. It is often used with numerical values, such as measurements or counts, but can also be applied to other types of data, such as percentages or ratios.

4. Are there any limitations to using the equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C)?

Like any mathematical equation, there are limitations to using (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C). It is important to ensure that the variables being used are relevant to the specific study and that the equation is being applied appropriately. Additionally, if any of the variables are undefined or equal to zero, the equation may not produce a meaningful result.

5. How is the equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C) used in scientific research?

The equation (S+C)(B+F)/(T-C) is commonly used in scientific research to analyze and interpret data. It can help identify patterns, relationships, and trends in the data, which can then be used to make conclusions or predictions. It is also frequently used in creating graphs and visual representations of data.