Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What is Tsu doing right now?

1. Seeking a nunnery to renew her vows?

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  2. Seeking a nunnery to experience sin?

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  3. Lounging, carefree under a palm tree, Apple Martini at hand?

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  4. Woefully sitting in a lonesome hotel room desperately Seeking Ivan?

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  1. Feb 18, 2005 #1

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tsu is not currently posting, seems that she has deserted the Physics forums. What do you suppose she is doing instead?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 18, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

She's definitely enjoying those apple martinis and has forgotten all about us! :cry:

I haven't seen Ivan online either. Is he sitting around moping because he misses Tsu?

4. Feb 18, 2005 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I voted lounging under a palm tree with an apple martini. Or surfing with an apple martini, or parasailing with an apple martini... :biggrin:

Whatever she's doing I'm sure it's a heck of a lot more fun than what I'm doing!!!

5. Feb 18, 2005 #4

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Rumor has it that Ivan has been swamped with a sudden in rush of work, and that Tsu calls regularly, reminding him of how good a time he isn't having!

6. Feb 18, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's just plain mean! Tsu is going to have to bring back a LOT of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts if she thinks we're going to let her off the hook for going on vacation without us...er...I mean Ivan. :biggrin:

7. Feb 19, 2005 #6

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

wait...is Ivan not with Tsu in Hawaii?

8. Feb 19, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nope, she went off all on her own. Said something about Ivan cramping her style when she's out picking up those surfer dudes and trying to experience sin. :biggrin:

9. Feb 19, 2005 #8

Clausius2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think Tsu has decided to change his life of X-Rays assistant and buy a desert isle (maybe one of Marlon Brando) and take with her a cuttie guy to experiment what is a true sin. Thus, I voted for the third choice.

In fact she proposed me to be that guy, but I said to her that I had a lot of exams and blah blah blah.... :zzz:

10. Feb 19, 2005 #9

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I think Tsu is over at the CrazyShirts shop picking out one of those chocolate-scented t-shirts for me.

11. Feb 19, 2005 #10
    MMMM, chocolate cotton. Yummy.

12. Feb 19, 2005 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm just so jealous! Sis is out basking in warm sunlight and I'm stuck home where it's cold and I have to work. :frown:

13. Feb 25, 2005 #12

Evo

When is she coming back???? She's been gone long enough! :grumpy:

14. Feb 25, 2005 #13

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Maybe she's not. Maybe she's found the good life and forgotten all about us poor slobs.

15. Feb 25, 2005 #14

Evo

I wouldn't doubt it. I can just see her now, she's turned into a poi eating, lei sniffing islander. :cry:

16. Feb 25, 2005 #15

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

She should be back! Where is she? Where is Ivan? I haven't seen either of them on line for a while. I am supposed to be hearing from them soon, Ivan has promised me one of his infamous steaks. Yummm.... Ivan???

17. Feb 25, 2005 #16

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wasn't she supposed to report back when she found a suitable volcano for us to sacrifice the PF award win-- er..um...I mean for us to celebrate around at the next PF shindig?

18. Feb 26, 2005 #17

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just talked to Tsu, she is home and recovering form the "back from Hawaii" blues and jet lag. I'll bet she'll be checking in soon. Thought I'd bump this to the top so she can see that we were thinking about her while she was gone.

19. Feb 26, 2005 #18

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

She better check back in soon! I'm really craving those chocolate-covered macadamia nuts she's supposed to have brought back for us.

20. Feb 27, 2005 #19

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tsu, Tsu! Where's my plumeria lei? Did you get me a pink one? Oh! I love how they smell!

21. Feb 27, 2005 #20

Evo

Thanks Integral, I was beginning to think she'd abandoned us. :frown:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?